3rd Time Lucky for CWP SS+

Not great was starving before so went to bed. Ate half a potato waffle that was left on a plate....and get weighed tom. Need 3 more glasses of water then seriously off to bed at 8 as dreading tom want it over with xxx

I had a major BOO BOO last night involving the dreaded P word :'( Spent a long and painful night on the toilet after taking some laxatives (i know not a good idea!).

How much water do you drink? I dont drink any as i hate it, does it really speed up your weight loss? I couldnt imagine having to drink 3 glasses of water before bed, ughhh!

Hi kat,
You remind me of me just over a year ago, my comfort eating came from the stress of a new business and then the horror of an accident and badly broken shoulder but i found myself at 15 stone and a size 18. I did lighterlife for 6 months and got down to 11 stone but was forced to stop as you were but because of financial business issues. started cwp ss just over acweek ago at 13 stone.

Just wanted to say ive tried to restart a vlcd a few times but what stopped me was the feeling of guilt over the regained weight and what finally broke that cycle was accepting that i can only start from now theres no going back to last year. i also like the control over my body which this diet affords me, due to my PCOS normal low cal diets just dont work ive tried and tried andvat 1400 calories a day with no sugar to maintsin but thats the best i can do.

Just wantd to pop over wish ypu luck and empathy and say well done for coming back it isnt an easy thing to do. X

Hi justmal

Thanks for getting in touch i really appreciate it and i'm glad you could kinda relate to me a little bit.

I actually thought cause i knew what was coming and i've done it before that this time would be super easy. I'm fine during the day it's when my eldest comes home from school and wants to go to the shop for sweets or doesnt 'fancy' whats in the cupboards and starts suggesting pizzas etc (she knows from before how easy i gave in, much to the fact that it was ME who wanted a pizza more than her etc) so she's used to be giving in, but not any more.

Altho i did last night, i only ate half a parmo and i think i've pooped most that back out :( although i know it's gonna upset the hard work the past few days that i've already managed, but like you said i need to stop looking back and focus on whats infront.

I think that is my problem i think too much about what could have been, even my counsellor said this to me.

I wish you look in your CWP adventure and hopefully we can both get to where we want to be :)

xx

I had a major BOO BOO last night involving the dreaded P word :'( Spent a long and painful night on the toilet after taking some laxatives (i know not a good idea!).

How much water do you drink? I dont drink any as i hate it, does it really speed up your weight loss? I couldnt imagine having to drink 3 glasses of water before bed, ughhh!
hey Kat ...you realy do have to drink quite a bit ...try having a squeezy bottle of nice cold water by your side all the time and just sipping now and then ...you need the water to help you pee the ketones(body fat) out to actualy lose the weight and cos your body usualy gets most of the water it needs from food your body will trick you its hungry if you dont keep well hydrated....I drink 3-5L a day x

Oh no kitty them bloody parmos! Why do we live in such a tempting takeaway town! Don't worry not all is lost yes its fatty n bredcrumbs but I've had a bit of one last week n still lost 3.5. I drink 2.5-3 litres.... Drink a glass when u wake one before and after each cd meal.and 1 before bed that's 8....the more u drink the easier it gets honest i used to only drink with meals before xx
Im like u a sucker for junk and i reward myself with food. Am going to rockcliffe hall next week as my treat to myself and when i loose another 20 lbs will book again! Also rewarding myself with me time really enjoying my own space at the moment especially when my baby goes to bed i don't spend all night tidyingup anymore instead i go in bath read....straighten hair ...basically anything i can think of to make me feel better about the way i look...i know it sounds vain but the main reason for my dieting is to look better xx

Hey Mo-Jo i've started drinking at least 8 glasses a day, it's friggen hard but not as hard as it was at first as i was on the toilet nearlly every 30 minutes lol.

I've actually swapped filling up on Coke Zero to filling up on water now and it seems to be easier with the hunger pains also.

3-5l a day, whats the averga ecoke bottle size 2.5? bloody nora that's alot of water you're consuming! I doubt i could drink that much in all fairness that's a lot.

I've got some ketosis sticks and i'm currently at the 3rd pink from the left, so i think that's 1 + of ketones in my wee, thought i'd be further along by now but guessing my Thursday night mis-hap has ruined it.

Hey Skinny :p

I've always rewarded myself with food as i'm not interested in doing my hair or applying make up etc, the furthest i go is a bit of mascara and nail varnish lol. So gonna be hard on Tuesday if i've lost weight and i can't drive straight to BK for a meal etc to reward myself, gonna need to put a plan into action of how i can get the same reward feeling without food, hmmm.

I've had terrible dioreaha and tummy cramps but my CWPC said it's my body going into ketosis, as of yet she doesnt know about my mis-hap but will on Tuesday cause i cant lie to save my life haha x

Hey kitty I started almost 11 weeks ago I'm on day 74 and have been 100% since starting I also started at 19.5 now I weight 16.2 lightest I have been in a long time keep with it and u will be noticing the difference before u know it xxxx gl on your journey

Hey h_m

Wow amazing weight loss for you so far, well done, i hope that in weeks to come i can boast about a significant weight loss too!

I need to stick at it this time for my kids cause i dont wanna leave them at an early age without a momma xx

Wow super stern rules on here i cant even view anyones profile until i've reached 50 posts! :(

Kitty_Kat said:
Hey h_m

Wow amazing weight loss for you so far, well done, i hope that in weeks to come i can boast about a significant weight loss too!

I need to stick at it this time for my kids cause i dont wanna leave them at an early age without a momma xx

Well if that ain't a good enough reason to stick to it Hun then I don't know what is I felt the same felt ashamed aT how big I was and that my kids get skitted because of it
This will not happen anymore I also can't wait to enjoy a Xmas works party where I can wear something other than a black frumpy dress :)

So i watched a programme earlier on VM called Obese: a year to save my life and it was amaaaaazing, totally inspired me and spurred me on for what has been a totally crap afternoon. Then i flicked over and MAN VS FOOD was on - my ideal job!! haha. Sat and watched one episode without craving anything and now i've finished the 2nd episode i'm craving a 16in pizza with chicken, sweetcorn, onions, mushrooms and garlic sauce. My mind is telling me that i am STARVING whereas my body isnt. My mind is also telling me that it'll be ok as i can just consume loads of laxatives etc and hope for the best for weigh in on Tuesday but my heart is telling me not to be so friggen stupid and continue what i've been doing and if i'm hungry so make an extra shake! Rather 147 calories than about 2000 calories from a mahoosive pizza.

If anyone is reading this please send me some messages of support as my kids will be going to bed soon and once there in bed, especially the eldest i'll of lost my on hand motivator and my mind could wander to the phone etc :(

But as of now i'm going to get the kids ready for bed and to drink a glass of water, wish me luck for when i return xx

Be strong just think how bad a pizza would make you feel tell yourself that few minutes of pleasure really isn't worth all them calories. I'm at the end of week five and thats what I also tell myself if I ever crave also so simple but I say over and over in my head "its just food!" seems to work for me lol x

Thanks Kerry.

I've been so distracted with the twins and bedtime routines that i've not succumbed as of yet and really hope that i dont as soon as my eldest is in bed, i'm going to bed myself (there's nothing on tv!!)

To be honest when ever i ate take aways etc i ate so quickly that a) i never tasted the food b) half the time i never chewed it properly and c) i enjoyed the run up to the takeaway more then the actual consuming if that makes any sense?

I've blocked just-eat on my pc so to order anything now i'd have to unblock, re register and everything and i couldnt be bothered with all that.

Just walked to the sorting office with my friend and pushing the twin buggy has nearly killed me, i feel so weak :'(

Last edited:
Back