4 stone 8lbs to go - starting Extra Easy tomorrow

Wednesday
B - 3 mini quiches
L - 4 ryvita (5.5 Syns), 40g cheese (1/2 HEA, 3 Syns)
T - 3 butchers sausages (12 Syns) , roast potatoes (0.5 Syns), carrots
S - hifi bar (HEB)

Total Syns - 21/51.5 Syns left (going for 12.5 Syns daily)

I didn't have a proper breakfast today and felt really hungry all day and nearly had an Easter egg and buttons which would of been like 40 odd Syns plus the rest of my food but I stuck with a salted caramel hi if bar instead.
I'm limiting myself with 12.5 Syns a day and working that out over the week. I has 21 Syns today , but none yesterday so I hope that balances it out!
I feel like I'm in the two week lull, this is the usual point we're I would think 's*d it, have a treat' so I'm trying really hard to stick to plan. I turn 30 this year and do not want to be a fat frumpy 30 year old ! I'm sick of looking at old slim photos thinking wow I wish I still looked like that ! I need to get it in my head that the only person who can change me is me, easier said than done but I'm on the journey!

I usually hate week 2 of a diet as traditionally I always have a good first week loss, but then the second week the novelty wears off, the diet gets harder and I think my body goes into shock. However this time around I lost more on my second week than I did the first! Well done for not caving into the Easter Eggs.

I usually hate week 2 of a diet as traditionally I always have a good first week loss, but then the second week the novelty wears off, the diet gets harder and I think my body goes into shock. However this time around I lost more on my second week than I did the first! Well done for not caving into the Easter Eggs.

How long have you been on slimming world ? Iv lost count of the diets and number of times iv tried them! Hopefully this will be the last one !

Not been on for a while but back on SW and now weigh 13st 7 3/4 and lost 4 inches on my boobs, waist and hips since I was last on here ?

Back AGAIN

Been on SW for 5 weeks now (6 weeks on Monday) and I've lost 8lbs in 5 weeks bringing my weight to 13st 5lbs ( as of todays sneaky weigh in).
The cross trainer I bought back in April has been collecting dust in the shed so this week I cleared my spare room out and brought the Cross Trainer up, unfortunately I haven't been feeling great (have a bad dust allergy) so it hasn't been used as of yet. I hope to use it tonight.
I have a wedding end of December and really really want to be in the 11's for it.
This week I've started Original plan to see if I'll get netter losses.

Here is todays menu

Breakfast - Bacon, Mushroom, Tomatoes, Egg

Lunch - Jacket Potato (HEB), Beans (HEB), 17.5g Cheese (1/2 HEA), Salad

Snack - 17.5g Cheese (1/2 HEA), Yoghurt, Milk for teas (HEA)

Tea - Trout, Roasted Veg

Total Syns - 0

Might having a pack of Walkers French Fries and a Fudge later if I'm hungry.

Monday weigh in was 13st 4 so lost 10 1/2lbs now yay, will update more later

Sneaky weigh in-----12st 13 1/4 woop woop, cannot believe im in the 12's !!!!!

Back