4 stone to loose the veggie way :-)

Ah yes I remember them! Will look out for them. So how many points are they?
Hubby has just got home after popping to tesco. ..hes brought me some Options Belgium hot choc and a battery for the food scales. ..oh and a reduced fruit pit snd a falafel abd butternut squash salad for lunch tomorrow at 7pp. What a good boy :p Hopefully soon I can post piccies! !! Xxx

He's well trained!!! 5 for 2pp :) which flavour options do you have? X PS-Salad sounds lovely, love Falafel! X

He's well trained!!! 5 for 2pp :) which flavour options do you have? X PS-Salad sounds lovely, love Falafel! X

Yeah!!! I can do piccies!!! No stopping me now!! :p

Attachments

• 1382986138837.jpg
    1382986138837.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 62
Yes I am indeed :)

Just enjoyed my melon chunks at 0pp and my last 27th point on a options :p Been a good 2nd ww day :))

Yummy End to a Yummy Day! Hope today goes just as smoothly! X

oh how lovely! it is just gone ten and im loving the idea of a full size choc bar and an options..... lol! though def achievable if i point well today!

You are so lucky to have such good support at home :) cx

oh how lovely! it is just gone ten and im loving the idea of a full size choc bar and an options..... lol! though def achievable if i point well today!

I'm always dreaming of my Options and Full Size Choc ;-) x

Yummy End to a Yummy Day! Hope today goes just as smoothly! X

Thank you...day 3 is here!! Xxx

The options was just the right chocolate fix for the end of the day :)

Thanks, he is a good one lol! He always eats better if im being good too!

I'm always dreaming of my Options and Full Size Choc ;-) x

I haven't quite mastered the points enough to manage a full size choc bar just yet but the options definitely hit the right spot! I hadn't had them for years so thanks for the tips Serena xxx

Well im now on day 3. Im so pleased im sticking with it :thumbup:
Ive 9pp left for tea so need to see what to have.
The cherubs & I are meeting my mum tomorrow for the day. We are going to the cinema then lunch out. My first food challenge!! I think we will go to Coal Grill & Bar so need to look up the menu and see whats a good option. I havent touched my 49 points yet though. My mums been doing ww to earlier this year so that's helpful too!
Hope you are all having a good day xxx

From day to day im fine, its my flexible 49 .... lol! cx

Do you struggle to use them or go over them? Im really trying to get in the mindset that I can only have the points ive got...so far so good but im worrying about tomorrow already.

I'm thinking Pizza Express might be better although I cant find the points for the leggera menu thats up to date. I can't find the nutritional info for coal grill & bar either grr!! Very frustrating:mad: xxx

Excited!! Just looked on here and I had extra privileges woo hoo!! So I've popped a piccie up as a profile picture. This is me back in 2009 when I had not long lost weight with cwp and this was my birthday meal out. I wss prop about 10 stone here and happy with how I looked. Im a bit too serious in this photo but I don't have many off me. My hairs pretty much the same but ive aged due mainly to my little man and his lack of sleep lol!!! Xxx

I love your pic! :Hello: Which Film did you see? Where did you end up eating? Hope u had a lovely day. X PS-I LOVE Weeklies, they make WW fantasticly lovely! X

I love your pic! :Hello: Which Film did you see? Where did you end up eating? Hope u had a lovely day. X PS-I LOVE Weeklies, they make WW fantasticly lovely! X

Hi Serena :) haven't been yet lol! Its tomorrow we are going! Hoping to see Turbo and still not sure where we will eat. I really want to stay on track so would like to plan first xxx

Hi Serena :) haven't been yet lol! Its tomorrow we are going! Hoping to see Turbo and still not sure where we will eat. I really want to stay on track so would like to plan first xxx

Oops I thought it was today! Did you want me to photograph the Pizza Express Pages for you from the Eat Out Guide? X

Oops I thought it was today! Did you want me to photograph the Pizza Express Pages for you from the Eat Out Guide? X

Ohh yes please! I tried looking it up but nothing recent. My cherubs say they dont want to go there but they may change their mind. Im going there for my birthday meal next month so it will still be useful. Thank you lovely xx

I don't eat my weeklies at all, I tend to drink them at the weekend! Might be aa I need instead of ww lol! I started on 39pp, it was so easy now I'm down to 33pp which is still loads and really a lot better as it makes you eat a lot better! Cx

Ohh yes please! I tried looking it up but nothing recent. My cherubs say they dont want to go there but they may change their mind. Im going there for my birthday meal next month so it will still be useful. Thank you lovely xx

Not sure how accurate these are as the Book was published in January BUT it should give u a good idea...

image-2977369805.jpg

image-3013468134.jpg

I don't eat my weeklies at all, I tend to drink them at the weekend! Might be aa I need instead of ww lol! I started on 39pp, it was so easy now I'm down to 33pp which is still loads and really a lot better as it makes you eat a lot better! Cx

Lol I haven't drunk since saturday night which is good for me. Wine was creeping in to often so it feels quite good to have a break from it. May have some rose at the weekend but not sure I want to use the points! ! I don't know what's happening to me this week lol! Im on 27 points which takes quite a lot of working out. I feel guilty tonight for using 4 of my weeklies. It was only on my dinner though so nothing too naughty lol! Xxx

Back