5:2 to a wedding body!

Had a really good start to the week. Yesterday went pretty well and today is going well too. Hoping not to be dragged off the path tonight by people offering naughty nights out.

I'm a little peeved at myself to be honest because I'm trying desperately to stick at around 1200cals, today with what I have planned for dinner I'm looking more like 1400. I usually wear my Fitbit but it's gone all crazy on me so I don't know how many steps I've done and it usually adds me an extra 250 cals a day to my allowance so I suppose I may be under. Another option is to change dinner around hmmmm.

Anyway, I've been thinking about my future etc etc and when we get married we are planning on baby number 2, if my almost 2 year old starts Behaving haha but this doesn't really give me much time to enjoy my new body I'm hoping I will have in time for the wedding! So I need to take it up notch on the diet front so I achieve said body sooner rather than later and then make a pledge to myself not to gain 4 stone like last time!!!

Things are going pretty well at the moment. Turned down a takeaway tonight at my sisters and instead I'm doing a cottage pie with an Indian twist.

I have stole my scales back from nan because mine still don't work so I'm looking for a spot in my house I can use them on each morning to track my weight. This morning I was still 10st 8lb, hoping for a little loss on Thursday morning, I'm going to weigh officially once a week on the gym scales, last time I weighed on them I was 10st 6lb so it would be nice to see that again.

Wine I being swapped for vodka this weekend I think or I might try wine and soda. Hmmmm.

Can anybody help me!

I've been having about 1400 cals a day, some days 1200 other days 1400, I haven't taken my daily walking calories off either so I suppose I've been under allowance.

Last time I weighed was Thursday last week, to be fair I had Thursday/Friday and Saturday off plan and have smashed it since then, I'm wondering if my body has just been playing catch up for the weekends antic which is why I seem to have only lost 0.5lb this week? I'm going to weigh tomorrow and then next weeks weigh in will be on Saturday morning.... Unless we go to my nans then I will be Thursday or Friday morning.

I'm going to make some changes this week. I'm going to choose healthier food and not just"junk" because it fits my allowance. I'm going to type my food up on here again and this weekend I'm out tomorrow night and possible Saturday and or Sunday! So I'm going to have really work myself this week to get a decent loss!

Only 0.5lb down this week ? oh well just keep plodding.

I'm out tonight at my nans for wine and food and then tomorrow we are going to pizza express so I'm going to plan my calories into my allowance. I'm going to try and keep my calories spot on this week and next week when I weigh (not sure on weigh day yet) if I haven't lost anything or again just half a pound I'm seriously going to have to a biro f mix around to get things moving as I want to lose at the very least 1 stone in 12 weeks do the hen party!

Bring it on....

Finally I've seen a lower number this morning!!

Yesterday I did an unintentional fast day and that was due to me eating 1200 cals but then I burnt just under 700 down the gym and the scales finally moved!!

I'm aiming for another fast day today, well not a fast on food but a low net calorie intake. I've budgeted for about 900 cals eaten and I'm hoping my steps today with bump me back down to around 600 net.

I'm so excited at the scales!!

10st 6lb today. Admittedly I've been trying different calorie amounts to see what makes them move

Hi Nikki - are you trying calorie cycling then? different amounts each day? Would be really interested to know if that's the case how it is going for you.... I've heard it's good because your body doesnt get used to the same calories each day. Well done on your loss so far - you have done amazingly!!!! :party0011:

Hiya!

Yes I've been eating different amounts and burning different amounts and it's only day 3 but it's working wonderfully so far!

I can't wait to see why the final result is on weigh day!

Can't believe I'm poorly. Scales pinged up this morning for no reason at all because I ate very well today and was under my calorie allowance.

Hoping to still see a good loss on Saturday morning!

dont worry it usually water! I have to restrain myself from weighing more than a couple of times a week otherwise it mucks me about emotionally. Have you already got a wedding dress by the way? x

Yup got a wedding dress already but I've put 10lb on since buying it so I'm aiming for that 10lb off plus another stone x

I hate feeling poorly. Sore throat gone but achy body remains.

In fact my body has ached for the last 22 months. From the moment I gave birth I have had painful boobs, painful lower back, achy body, suffered with intense headaches and I'm so tired all the time I have bags under my eyes. Something's gotta give.....

Going to do 5:2 properly this week. Last week was very low cal most of the week and then I had a few cals Saturday and yesterday. Jumped on scales yesterday and saw 10st 6.5lb but haven't today because I'm worried about water retention after having a few proseccos!

So today I'm having a feast day, it will look something like this:

Breakfast: wheetos and milk

Lunch: porridge pot (to help the sore throat!)

Dinner: lasagne & salad

I have gym sessions booked for tomorrow and Wednesday, so might do my fasts tomorrow and Thursday

Seriously need to switch things up.

STS this week and I'm gutted. I've worked hard, ate well, turned down alcohol, turned down pizza, been to 2 spin classes but I'm still on the antibiotics! They finish on Sunday morning so I'm hoping if I continue I might get a decent result next week.

My wedding target seems so far away :-( 25lb away in fact.....

Just keep swimming.......

Seriously this is ridiculous now. I'm having all these good days and yet I'm stuck at this weight.

Come on ladies, drastic measure is needed because I will not get married weighing this much!! I will be 8st something..... 21.5lb to get me in the 8's.

Any tips?!?!

I'm doing a challenge. 100days on slimming world. Fingers crossed my body works.

I'm doing a challenge. 100days on slimming world. Fingers crossed my body works.
hello Nikki are you taking measurements ?? The scales don't always play ball when you want it too I do understand. So are you scrapping 5:2 then and changing over to slimming world ? X

I used to take measurements all the time and then I forgot. I took some on Tuesday because I was so wound up so I'm hoping to see some results. I'm scrapping 5:2 for the minute because I'm just not seeing the scales move and I'm one of these people who needs to see the numbers drop x

I used to take measurements all the time and then I forgot. I took some on Tuesday because I was so wound up so I'm hoping to see some results. I'm scrapping 5:2 for the minute because I'm just not seeing the scales move and I'm one of these people who needs to see the numbers drop x
Yes me too about the scales moving. Start the measurmrnts asap.

Have you had success before with slimming world ?

Yes I lost 3 stone with slimming world before and did it rather quickly so I'm hoping to see similar results this time although over the next couple of weeks I've got quite a lot going on socially so think it's going to be more difficult than expected

Back