6 stone in 12 months eek!

Well, I sabotaged myself today! It was my son's birthday party this afternoon and I ended up stuffing my face :(

still, Rome wasn't built in a day! Back on plan now and off for a run first thing hopefully.

How's today been for you?

Well, I sabotaged myself today! It was my son's birthday party this afternoon and I ended up stuffing my face :(

still, Rome wasn't built in a day! Back on plan now and off for a run first thing hopefully.

How's today been for you?

Not great for me either, I'd be a useless builder ;)
I did however buy loads of fruit and good stuff so am gonna get stuck in and do some cooking tomorrow :)

I'm definitely feeling the "oh my god 6 stone" thing. I think I need to maybe set some smaller goals so I would like to lose 3 stone by June, that would be halfway there and on track. Hopefully the smaller target will help get my head in the right space...6 stone is daunting but I've seen it done so it's only me who either fails or succeeds :eek: x

Yes, it's definitely possible to lose 6 stone, but trying to think of it like that is very daunting.

im trying to set myself mini goals - my first is to get under 13 stone. Ideally, I would like to be 9 stone something by my holiday in August, but there's 7 months to go, so I'm taking it 1 step at a time in the interim.

Have just come in from doing my first day of C25K - I definitely think doing some form of exercise helps - mainly from the point of view of keeping you positive. I don't know about you, but I am a real comfort eater and use food to punish myself - if I stuff my face, I feel bad about myself, so I am trying to do things to keep me focused on other things.

it doesn't matter how long it takes us to lose the magic 6 stone - WE WILL DO IT!

How are you getting on pixie?

How are you getting on pixie?

Hey hun, not been doing so great to be honest, but today is a new day and i'm done with faffing, i did lose 6.5lb but it seems to have found it's way back with my stupid brain not dealing with stresses very well.
I've updated my stats, and changed my signature, written out my food plan for the next few days, and am golden :)

How are you doing?

Sorry i didn't reply earlier, it didn't tell me i had a reply x

Yes, it's a blip - don't beat yourself up about it - today's another day!

Ive been hefting a load of boxes at work this morning - hoping it will negate some of what I ate last week, lol!

Will be doing the same again tomorrow!

I'm quite active anyway - I walk the 2 miles to and from work everyday and I run (not often enough!) it doesn't seem to make a blind bit of difference! I did a half marathon in March 2013 and didn't lose a lb!

Did you weigh in today? X

Back