6 Stone to lose 😭😭😭

Thanks everyone. I’m also on my first period since having my baby boy. As breastfeeding kept them away until I stopped. So I’m so glad to have got a loss during my period.
I guess monthly weight gain is water and I’d already lost that, so didn’t become as bloated as I usually would.

Incredible losses for 2 weeks running well done! If you open a new diary anywhere post the link so we can follow. I can't wait to see you hit goal.

Reactions: SPE
Thanks guys! I’m not sure if i’ll Open another diary as I’m terrible at logging food. I’m using myfitnesspal to log it anyway.
Weighed myself on day 4 of low carbs (under 40g) and expecting a gain. As I’ve gone from 600-800 calories a day to over 1500. But I lost 2.5lbs so far this week. So pretty happy.

Lost 4 lbs this week low carving it. Total shock. Thought I’d gain after having 2 very strict weeks.

How are you doing? :classic_smile:
Great! Just not updating my food on here because im eating and it’s not fair to those living on shakes

Adjustment to food was fab. I instantly had energy again, feel really good actually. I was surprised to have a loss after switching bk to.

Week 4 - 4lbs
I’ve lost 28lbs that’s 2 stone in 4 weeks!!

My bmi is now overweight. I’m no longer obese.........still have 4 stone to go but I’m confident I can reach it now.

I never had the energy to workout on exante and the past 2 weeks I’ve had the energy hit kit the time. Now I am ready to get back into my workouts...... Just had a big Omlette and avocado. Smashed a 30mins workout ✅

Week 4 - 4lbs

My bmi is now overweight. I’m no longer obese.........still have 4 stone to go but I’m confident I can reach it now.

I never had the energy to workout on exante and the past 2 weeks I’ve had the energy hit kit the time. Now I am ready to get back into my workouts...... Just had a big Omlette and avocado. Smashed a 30mins workout ✅

Fabulous!! :winner:

Week 4 - 4lbs

Wow! Thats some weight loss!! Well done! Im back to day one. Ill be happy with a stone this month. Every little helps!

LL

Great hun. Lost another 3lbs this week. You?

Back