6 weeks to skinnydom

Well I came home & had sweet chilli hoummous with Doritos out of the fridge & in a bowl then had to stop myself eating it.

Instead of that I had my shake with 3 boiled eggs cos I was hungry.

Dxxx

Ha well done on resisting!! 4 people on diet club at work have already dropped out. The girl who lost the most has gone and ordered pizza tonight as a treat haa. Only 4 weeks left of starvation for me before I dive head first I to the biggest selection on tapas going!! Can't bloody wait!! I will go back to s&s though. I ideally want to be 10 stone but that just seems forever away right now and the rate I'm losing haa xxx

This is just how I want to be for the most part.

I think I will always have to be on a diet or always be weighing or thinking about what I am eating

Ideally when I get to my ideal weight I will be focused during the week then be able to enjoy my weekends guilt free.

Dxxx

Weighed in and I'm 2lbs down. So 9lbs lost in 15 days, after whinging so much the other day as well!! I think my weight just likes to come off at the start if the week. Less than a stone to goal now!! Woop xxx

Brilliant stuff!!

I hope all's ok with your Aunty.

Any more dates lined up with that guy?

Xx

Brilliant stuff!!

I hope all's ok with your Aunty.

Any more dates lined up with that guy?

Xx

Thanks hun. My auntir is still in hospital but seems to be getting better, they're having to play around with her meds a lot at the moment but things are not getting worse which is good.

We're still texting but nothing arranged yet. We're both really busy over thr next few weeks so gonna be difficult to see each other :( xxx

Oh hopefully you're Aunty can get home soon.
And fingers crossed on date number two x

Yay on the weightloss chicka.

Glad to hear aunty is getting better too hope she will be home where she belongs soon.

Dxxx

Hpe ur aunt is feelin better hun and aww abt ur date sounded soo cute :)...its nyc wen u meet up wit ppl online and find that u do get along wit them and no awkward moments haha....

Well done on ur weight lloss so far iv js started tdai u luk fab in ur pix n luvin ur dresses hehe...hpe ur kk hun enjoyed readin ur diary up til nw xx

Back