6pack / flat tum in 6 weeks challenge

done my abs for today :)

Carrieblue said:
hi guys im here !!!

been on mfp, logging my diet more, but also logging my exercise.

been doing my crunches every day.

gonna step it up now two weeks left gonna really go for it.

ive been doing constant reverse curls not stop for 7 mins, and my stomach has pulled in alot.

well ive done my crunches for today, (been writing this for last hour).

my ploan over the next two weeks is gonna be vrazy girls,

im gonna step it up a gear, ok
so i will be on the perfect diet, for mid section fat loss basically abit of atkins carrie style (starting tomoz) no cheating,
will be using my slim abdominal belt while i drive in the car to work and back.
i will do my 20 mins abs and side and arse exercises, and I am also doing an hour of cardio 5 days a week.
I wanna see what this brings me in two weeks.
I need my next pics to be mighty fine to say that this 6 weeks was worth it. ( actually i do think it is worth it. ive lost another half inch on waist, and total weight loss is now 1 stone 3lbs,) still have a bit to go but ,,, that will be my next personal challenge
thinking of doing "body for life" challenge.
and want my results in by christmas.
xxx see you all tomoz xxxx

ps rainbow bear (hugs) amazing work out
slim -- yeah baby keep it up lets do some reverse curls to hit that bottom stomach.
gina --in the amazing kettle bell gang, i really wanna get one as well thatrs all my own was gonna nick my mums but i really want my own now, and want to do the kettle bell ab workout.

Carrie your determination really is amazing! I'm knackered just reading that!!
Can't wait to see the end result!

I always incorporate reverse crunches or some kind of lower ab exercises in my routine but those lower abs just seem much harder to tone don't they?!!

I've been lazy this week and had 3 rest days so far but I've done today and I'll do tomorrow, Sat and Sun 20 mins to complete week 4.

I've started the JUDDD diet to see if it'll help in shifting the last bit of weight :) apparently it really shrinks the fat so I'll have lovely abs waiting underneath ;)

Carrie your determination really is amazing! I'm knackered just reading that!!
Can't wait to see the end result!

I always incorporate reverse crunches or some kind of lower ab exercises in my routine but those lower abs just seem much harder to tone don't they?!!

I've been lazy this week and had 3 rest days so far but I've done today and I'll do tomorrow, Sat and Sun 20 mins to complete week 4.

I've started the JUDDD diet to see if it'll help in shifting the last bit of weight :) apparently it really shrinks the fat so I'll have lovely abs waiting underneath ;)

Lol,
juddd excellent it does work that's how I lost my first 9lbs. I think you will defo like it and the girls on on juddding part are amazing support. Good luck hun :)
Ahh ok lower ab work done in work out, they will show through soon.
I was sent some links today showing the difference between the same person before and after tightening up the abs and when I say amazing I was flabbergasted. This is defo the way to go!

Ok abs work out done for tonight didn't get my cardio in though aaahhhh
how is everyone doing ?

I'm just about to do some reverse crunches lol done my 20 mins this morning but feel like doing a bit extra :)
Ooohh so youndid JUDDD? Can I ask why you stopped? I'm only on day 4 but enjoying it! DD tomorrow!

I'd love to see that link if you have it?

I'm just about to do some reverse crunches lol done my 20 mins this morning but feel like doing a bit extra :)
Ooohh so youndid JUDDD? Can I ask why you stopped? I'm only on day 4 but enjoying it! DD tomorrow!

I'd love to see that link if you have it?
No reason really, I was doing a mixture of juddding and bob harper and cal counting, and when I started logging all foods on mfp it was great good losses then I made friends on there then I got tired of everyone saying my cals are low etc and having to explain all the time. So then just started to do 1200 a day.
I found the down days easy as it was just one day. ( I did like the flexibility of it).
Good luck for the DDay, how many cals you doing I was on 469 on my down days.
You have to send me an update about how your first week went :)

Oo and extra reverse crunches yee haa, they are my favourite You go girl!

Reverses crunches are killers though, doesn't help when your dog is trying to lie on you lol

I'm allowed 395 on a DD, pretty low but don't have much more to lose! Find DDs quite easy tbh!

Just about to do another session of Davina abs followed by some extra reversing :) I will tone those lower abs if it kills me!

done my abs today :)

hiya, I did my abs yesterday and today :) Also back on the diet wagon thanks to joining my fitness pal which is helping loads! Feeling way happier

Reverses crunches are killers though, doesn't help when your dog is trying to lie on you lol

I'm allowed 395 on a DD, pretty low but don't have much more to lose! Find DDs quite easy tbh!

Just about to do another session of Davina abs followed by some extra reversing :) I will tone those lower abs if it kills me!

Yes yes yes this is the I'm gonna do this s*** attitude that I like! Pow! Like that your stepping it up woot woot!

Abs done today. Woop woop ( I'm in an energetic great mood)

hiya, I did my abs yesterday and today :) Also back on the diet wagon thanks to joining my fitness pal which is helping loads! Feeling way happier
Bow you are on fire, your just in go get it mode ! Fantastic , happiness ( tick) , exercise ( tick) , diet ( tick) , abs ( tick). Everything on the list is a big massive TICK. Love it I need to be catching you up Hun. :)

Go gina go gina go go go gina hee hee great, how's it going Hun? Are the abs defining yet?

a little, still not much though :(
i struggle to lose any fat from my stomach so its not easy for me.

done more abs today :D

Carrieblue said:
Bow you are on fire, your just in go get it mode ! Fantastic , happiness ( tick) , exercise ( tick) , diet ( tick) , abs ( tick). Everything on the list is a big massive TICK. Love it I need to be catching you up Hun. :)

Hi, lots of ticks going on :) still if it wasn't for your group and also ur encouragement on mfp I would be doing hardly any of these ticks :) x

Not to worry gina I'm sure it will come, as long as they are stronger then that's a great thing :)

Ok so 1 week left. This has got to be turbo mode now for the last week.
I had yesterday off. But back at it today harder then ever before. Hoping results will be good. Xx

done my 20 minutes today!

just been for a run, but i can really feel my abs hurting after it for some reason.

Back