8st to lose and still be overweight

I'm currently sitting in the Derbyshire after doing day 3, once again with the amazing Ursula doing the training, she's incredible.

Hi Chezz, yes mate they are all well and we are all very happy for another reason i only went and did it! I reached target this week :) 7.5st lost since Feb this year :)

wow bloody well done :happy096::winner:that is amazing so proud of you and glad your enjoying your training it great all round you got your christmas present early your life and your health back well done x x x x

Well my year has been topped off! Yes I was voted Miss Slinky at my group! What more can I say :)

yeahhhhhhhh :happy096::clap::clap: x

I'm really proud of this, it's the icing on a very wonderful cake :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    771 KB · Views: 52
Wow... That's just brilliant

You have every reason to be proud xxxxx

Onwards and downwards..x

your amazing matt you deserve it hun x x

Hi people how did your Christmases go :) We had a very quiet one i lost 2.5lbs over the christmas break so i'm showing a bit of restraint i hope you all did ok? I also hope you all have fantastic new years :)

Well done you... I put on 5 lb.. So I'm going at it hammer and tong now.. But I've managed 11 stone loss overall since Feb last year...

Good luck Mr caretaker x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

you have done great well done missmiff x x

Hi people how did your Christmases go :) We had a very quiet one i lost 2.5lbs over the christmas break so i'm showing a bit of restraint i hope you all did ok? I also hope you all have fantastic new years :)
hi matt thats amazing well done you i bet it was your best christmas ever

Yes chez mate it was without a doubt a fantastic Christmas how was yours? And Miss what a fantastic role model you are that's an amazing loss well done you!

Yes chez mate it was without a doubt a fantastic Christmas how was yours? And Miss what a fantastic role model you are that's an amazing loss well done you!

hi matt
i ended up getting gastroenteritis in the new year and was working christmas but it was ok
its lovely to see you pop on im back on the diet know and no messing this time all going well

Back