9 stone off by Christmas challenge anyone?

Yayyy well done :) i was 18 ston.1 and i joined slimming world and it took me 6 months to lose 9lb...so i am glad that i have fibally got that stone!!

Good luck! I weigh in tomorrow night eek

I put on 5lbs, raging at myself!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know you're mad at yourself but do you have a plan to move forward at all? I'm expecting a STS tonight but am going to come home and plan my week!

Good luck with the coming week x

If you can identify why you have gained that will help you to deal with it. I understand why you would be cross with yourself - a human response, but you do need to forgive yourself and move on quickly. Let this spur you on to better things. I agree - good idea to do a plan, write it down and stick rigidly to it. Take care.

5.5lbs off!! couldn't believe it at WI!!! and just had a WW Chocolate Peanut Dream bar yum yum!

Hi ladies, despite nearly dieing from hunger and suffering a chest infection in my first week I've lost 8lbs. I'm thrilled.

One more week of 1200kcal before I can go to the dizzy heights of 1400 :)

We can do this!!!

Hi ladies, despite nearly dieing from hunger and suffering a chest infection in my first week I've lost 8lbs. I'm thrilled.

One more week of 1200kcal before I can go to the dizzy heights of 1400 :)

We can do this!!!

Well done you that's amazing :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

em wow well done thats great

Can't believe I am typing this, but I lost 11lb this week! This is in part due to a horrendous bout of tonsillitis that has had me laid up the last 2 days, but hey, 11lb in a week is my biggest loss since my first week on the diet, and I have only been poorly since yesterday morning.

This marks a lot of big milestones for me:
I am now 18st 7 - my lowest weight since I was 18 (now 32)
My BMI is below 40 for the first time in about as many years (39.4 in fact!)
I have lost very close to 25% of my starting weight (24.93% in fact)
I have lost over 6st (6st 2lb)
I am pretty much at the half way point on my journey, as I want to lose 12st 5lb in total!!!!!

So 18lb off for the christmas challenge for me now, 87lb to go!

OMG what a fantastic amount well done you, sorry to hear you have been ill. I have 12st to lose and I'm at the start of my journey can you give me some tips?? How long has it taken? Your a true inspiration :) xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."

Wow that's amazing, shame you've been ill though.

I've got a chest infection and have been given steroids so I think it'll be a miracle if I've lost weight at the end of this week bit I'm trying to stick to plan despite that.

How's everyone else?

Hi,

just joined site. Totally inspired by you all. I need to lose 9 stone. Would love to take up this challenge. As I am a late starter will go for 6 stones by xmas.

good luck everyone!

do we post are weekly losses to this thread?

Hi,

just joined site. Totally inspired by you all. I need to lose 9 stone. Would love to take up this challenge. As I am a late starter will go for 6 stones by xmas.

good luck everyone!

do we post are weekly losses to this thread?

Well come Hun I have a lost to lose also, which is cool means we will be on here supporting each other longer ;). I have a diary in the ' a lot to lose' section, come stop by and say hi xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Back