A Catalogue of Indian Recipes (Bhuna, Jalfrezi, Balti, Madras, Korma and many more)

ooohhh my god feel like i have died and gone to heaven :) luv these recipes i am so glad i found this site..My down fall are curries on a weekend <3 <3 ooohh havent come across pilau rice yet hope its on here xx thank you for starting this site <3

ooohhh my god feel like i have died and gone to heaven :) luv these recipes i am so glad i found this site..My down fall are curries on a weekend <3 <3 ooohh havent come across pilau rice yet hope its on here xx thank you for starting this site <3

Have you tried this?

Attachments

• image-3098381033.jpg
    image-3098381033.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 265
you ve put such a lot of effort into this thread it is really appreciated, if i need any advice i ll be sure to remember thanks againx

Your welcome hun :), hope you enjoy the recipes, curries are very comforting food in the winter ;) .

Kay xx

Fabulous recipes - thank you!!:thankyou:

Your welcome ;). I can see from your username, you like chillies :D, perfect, hope you enjoy the curries !

Kay xx

Hello hun :), glad your liking the thread. I will be putting one up for pilau rice very shortly, its quite simple to make and packed with flavour, it really does liven up a meal :p.

Kay xx

Have you tried this?

Hello hun, thanks for sharing this :). Not seen this in the market myself, sounds interesting, would love to hear your feedback if you've tried it. There are a lot of Indian pastes, sauces, herbs and spices out there which provide wonderful shortcuts in the week when we have little time. The pilau rice recipe I will be putting up will be using fresh ingredients and the aroma is gorgeous at the end, your kitchen will smell like heaven ! :D

Kay xx

The pilau rice is nice but I can only buy in a local green grocers the main super markets don't seem to stock it. As with everything though I prefer cooking things from scratch so I'm looking forward to trying your recipe :) :)

I've literally just signed up to this site to say thank you for your thread! I googled slimming world curries and found it and today cooked your minced beef potato and pea curry and also your mushroom curry.
We've just eaten the beef curry with some cucumber raita and it was lovely!
I wanted to post a photo but can't seem to do it... I am on my iPhone so it make a difference?

Can't wait to try the mushroom one tomorrow.....

X

I've literally just signed up to this site to say thank you for your thread! I googled slimming world curries and found it and today cooked your minced beef potato and pea curry and also your mushroom curry.
We've just eaten the beef curry with some cucumber raita and it was lovely!
I wanted to post a photo but can't seem to do it... I am on my iPhone so it make a difference?

Can't wait to try the mushroom one tomorrow.....

X

Oh wow, hello and welcome :p. Aww thanks hun, I'm glad your liking my recipes. The mince and potato one is lovely. Well done on making the curries, I'm so glad you enjoyed them. Oh I would love to see the pics :D. If you have any other favourite's that you would like to see, please let me know and I will try my best to post them up for you. :)

Kay xx

Hiya,

Adding to what others have said. Fantastic thread. I real labour of love. Looking forward to trying some. Just cant make up my mind!

Hiya,

Adding to what others have said. Fantastic thread. I real labour of love. Looking forward to trying some. Just cant make up my mind!

I love you for this.

Glad your enjoying the recipes :), look forward to seeing some pics of your wonderful cooking on here too :p.

Kay xx

Wow thanks for posting all those recipes,love Indian food,hubby has a few recipes that suit SW but these are amazing...delighted I invested in my new sauté pan now

Kay I was looking forma vindaloo but not sure about the coconut milk so I think I'm going to try the madras recipe to make this hooters would you just add more chilli powder or fresh chillies?

Thanks
Craig

Back