Step 1 Sole Source a diary from miserable to sexy :)

Not feeling any better today think I'm coming down with something just dizzy no energy and the thought of a shake makes me sick!!! Not great haven't ate anything off plan or bad but I just want energy feel horrible I'm currently in bed

I've been a miserable so and so the last few days not feeling great but feeling a bit better!!! Thank god and list 14lbs this week so that's great I'm so happy hopefully I wake up tomorrow feeling bak to normal xx

Stacey - huge congrats on the 14lbs - that is amazing!!! Sorry you're still feeling crappy :(. I had very low energy levels for age, even got checked out by GP as it was pretty bad. Ended up on SS+ and those extra calories made me feel normal again. Hope it's just something that passes soon :)

thanks Carrie feeling so much better today still a bit sickly when I'm trying to eat but I'm feeling better ;)

Had a good day today's day ten stuck to plan although struggling to drink shakes with a dodgy tummy xx

Well been a busy bee with uni work and my placement but still on plan and sticking in there have 8 weeks to my holiday and want to shift as much as possible

Think my consultant wants me to do step 3 due to health issues but I'll find out tuesday has anyone done step 3 and can give me advice about weight loss or anything else xx

Back