A food diary for everyone!!

OH MY GOODNESS GUYS........I got weighed last night and don't really know how this has happened but I lost a pound. To say I am VERY happy is an understatement!

Tuesday 18/6

Breakfast - 2 slice w/meal bread toasted (hb), 1 tbsp strawberry jam (1)

Snack - 1/2 banana

Lunch - 3 Ryvitas (4.5), 1 tin of mackerel in tomatoe sauce. Mango shape yog, 2 satsumas.

Tea is going to be 2 tesco light choices sausages (1), mash potatoe with no milk or butter, gravy (3), peas and carrots.

Total syns - 9.5

Well done!
I bet you were thrilled, it must've been lugging all those boxes.

I'm jealous of your tea - I love bangers and mash!

Madnyboo I was shocked, couldn't believe it!! It must be the house move that has saved me definitely with the going up and downstairs etc.

My tea was delicious!!

Well last night I ended up having 30g cheddar (ha) and 3 reduced fat crackers (4.5)

So total syns for yesterday were 14 syns.

Wednesday 19/6

Breakfast - 2 slice w/meal bread toasted (hb), Butter (2)

Lunch - Stuffed skins (jacket potatoe with cheese (ha) and bacon), lettuce, tomato, cucumber, gherkins, extra light salad cream (1). Followed by a Shape yogurt.

Snack - Apple, time out (8)

Tea - chicken marinated in nandos sauce (1), peppers, onions and savoury rice, SW chips

Total syns - 12

Last edited:
Sounds like another good day! You were still within your syns for yesterday too.
I've got wi tonight, I'm not looking forward to it after my Sunday binge!

OH MY GOODNESS GUYS........I got weighed last night and don't really know how this has happened but I lost a pound. To say I am VERY happy is an understatement!

Tuesday 18/6

Breakfast - 2 slice w/meal bread toasted (hb), 1 tbsp strawberry jam (1)

Snack - 1/2 banana

Lunch - 3 Ryvitas (4.5), 1 tin of mackerel in tomatoe sauce. Mango shape yog, 2 satsumas.

Tea is going to be 2 tesco light choices sausages (1), mash potatoe with no milk or butter, gravy (3), peas and carrots.

Total syns - 9.5

Hi there and welcome back. Not looked for a couple of days. Glad the move went ok and the holiday. Congrats on thr weight loss and keep it up. Well done!!

Thursday 20/6

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (hb), semi skimmed milk (ha)

Lunch - savoury rice with peppers and onions followed by 2 satsumas and a shape yog.

I'm not sure what's for tea tonight, getting food shop delivered this evening so will have plenty of options :) x

Thanks Nanny Doreen :) how are you doing?
x

Hiya, I am doing good. Still doing the garden. Most important tho I lost 2lb this week, and that was in 5 days. Really pleased with that.

What about yourself. Are you settling in ok. Are you still doing sw at home?

Hiya, I am doing good. Still doing the garden. Most important tho I lost 2lb this week, and that was in 5 days. Really pleased with that.

What about yourself. Are you settling in ok. Are you still doing sw at home?

I am really well thanks and I am absolutely loving the house although it still doesn't seem real ha. Yes I am still doing slimming most of the time but I had a blip last night and ended up caving in to my other half wanting a takeaway and ended up with 2 slices of pizza and a few chips.

Then tonight I am out with an old workmate and we are going for a Chinese so I am not hundred percent on it but I am trying hard. x

So last night for tea even though I had a fridge full of food as my shopping got delivered I ended up sharing a takeaway with the OH and had 2 slices of pizza and some fries. Daren't think about the amount of syns :-s

Friday 21/6

Breakfast - Banana and shape yogurt

Lunch - 2 slices w/meal bread toasted with a tin of Mackerel

Snacks - 2 Satsumas and an Apple and Hi-fi bar (3)

For tea I am actually meeting an old work friend and we are going to a chinese restaurant so won't be on plan for tea but hoping to stay in control and not go mad with it. I will be on Diet Coke as driving so that is an added bonus.

It does help being driver so the syns stay a bit lower. Miss the wine though.
Don`t know much about chinese except boiled rice is best - bit boring. Have a nice meal out.

I am going out tonight too with SW club to a sw meal all arranged by consultant. The only part of the meal that I have chosen with syns is the cheesecake which will be very small & synned for us.
Other than that Basil & tom soup followed by sea bass & veg

Let us know 2morrow how you got on. Enjoy

Hiya. See you have joined up for the 3 month challenge. Me too. Keep in touch and let us know how you get on.

Are you still doing it at home? How are you settling?

Hiya. See you have joined up for the 3 month challenge. Me too. Keep in touch and let us know how you get on.

Are you still doing it at home? How are you settling?

Hi Nanny Doreen,

Yes I've put my name down for the 3 month challenge and hoping I can manage the 14lbs in 3 months....should be easy peasy but I'm having up and down weeks at the minute :-s

Yes I'm doing it from home still, it's my first week back on the diet properly this week after holiday and house move so will see how I get on. I've started a new food diary as I thought it's a fresh start so want a fresh diary haha. Yes I am all settled in the house now thanks, got everything in it now as in washer, fridge, sofa and table :)

How are you doing?

I think I left my will power and determination in Devon but think it's slowly finding it's way home to me, so hoping to hop on the -lb a week train again. I bought myself a vibration plate with my bday money and I have been going on that for 10 minutes every day. I took my measurements last sunday so will be taking them again this sunday and see if I've lost anything measurement wise so will keep you posted. x

Nice to hear from you. Are you still doing the diary on this thread or have you started another?

I have also joined the July weight loss challenge run by Texty if I remember right. She did the June one. I put 6lbs but hiccupped in the begining, however did lose 4.1/2.

I spotted the 3 month one first and joind but am going to do both! Why not eh, an interim target.

On way out to Zumba gold now ( fairly energetic) so will catch you later. Take Care. x

Back