A little help regarding signature please!!

Hello me lovelies

Please could someone help me...I've been trying to add a ticker to my signature along with SW stickers but nothing seems to be working so I was wondering do I have to do a number of posts before I'm allowed to add things to my signature???

I would be very grateful for any help!!
Hugs
Gemma

Hi,

To help with spam you need to have 5 posts before you can put links in your signature.

You are at 4 so only 1 more to go.

After the 5th is approved it will take up to 20 minutes to upgrade your account. And you should be able to put your signature in.

Pierce

Thanks for getting back to me

With it not working I did wonder if it was something do with me been a newbie and needed to do a number of posts before I could add to it which will soon be sorted as I'm setting up a food diary or just an overall weightloss journey page so it's all in one place, not sure yet
Anyhoo me lovely thank you for your help!!
Hugs
Gemma

Hi I do hope you don't mind me asking almost the same question mines just a tad different in that I have made the appropriate amount of posts but when I tied to add a ticker to my signature I get a message saying it has "spam" in it?

Hmm does that page look like a MiniMins page or does it have the words like cloudflare in it??

Can you post it into this post?

Pierce

Sorry for the delay in my reply, what I thought is to give it one more go and if I'm unsuccessful I'll do as you ask.
Just to say I do use the link that's on the "Newbee" thread

Hi Pierce just had another go and as you can see it's worked this time, perhaps I'd not met the criteria to enable me to get a ticker.
Thank you

Im getting a spam message pop up while trying to add my ticker too. ill keep trying it x

Can I ask how long your signature can be?
I have 2 lines and a ticker. I wanted to add a few more lines but the message says it's too long.
Is signature length linked to privileges or am I just trying to put too much in?

This is how the permissions are set.

I think looking at yours it does have a lot of new lines which are probably counting towards the number of lines. I'll edit it now and you give it anther go.

Pierce

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-11-21-19-23.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-11-21-19-23.png
    251.3 KB · Views: 31
Thank you Pierce :)

Hi Pierce, is there a place here that you can log your weight loss?, I've got a weight loss ticker and I really would like to be able to see it moving

Thanks

Hi I seem to be having similar problems, i have 9 posts so tried to put a ticker and 1/2 st award on my signature. I used the bb code for the ticker and copied and pasted the award. when i try to post it says my content cannot be submitted most likely because of spam or innapropriate content. When I deleted the ticker and image and just typed 'test' it posted it fine. any help would be fab? :)

Not sure if you changed anything or if its possibly that i needed some sort of text signature before i could have a picture one possible but thank you either way :)

Back