a load of poo (sorry)

I'd be really interested in this too but I'm a bit scared lol. Also embarrassed cus I'm such a lard arse :rolleyes:

Ditto! Worse experience like this was when I was expecting my first baby and in those days (god!! I sound like my granny!) they gave you an enema. Well all was well until I needed to push ........... and it wasn't the baby that came out!!! OH was I embarrassed!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ditto! Worse experience like this was when I was expecting my first baby and in those days (god!! I sound like my granny!) they gave you an enema. Well all was well until I needed to push ........... and it wasn't the baby that came out!!! OH was I embarrassed!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh gosh! I've never had an enema but my friend had to and she said it was awful!

Ohh Im thinking about getting this done too.
Id love a detailed explanation kelly if you still have it hun :) x

Nope I cant find it, :( it was that detailed it took me ages to write, when I get chance I will do it again for ya..

xx

Nope I cant find it, :( it was that detailed it took me ages to write, when I get chance I will do it again for ya..

xx

Dont worry about it hun if it took that long! :D

I wonder how many times most women should be going #2 ? Should it be once a day, twice a day, every meal, or ......? I'm wondering if this makes a difference on weight loss?

I have not done it because I read up on the procedure and the scientific studies that have debunked any real benefits. Colonics can actually rid your colon of necessary, healthy bacteria-not to mention do some serious damage if the technician is not properly trained. Your body doesn't "need" cleansing in these ways. It is built to take care of it's own cleansing. High fiber!!

If you've already done this, I hope it went well. If not, I would urge you to just do a bit more research. I don't mean to sound like a know-it-all, and it's certainly your decision.

Back