A lot MORE than just a lot to lose :(

Well done, Poppy, you've conquered part of that mountain already, just little steps and you'll soon be there.

I lost 175lbs a few years ago on Lighterlife and the feeling was amazing, the problem was though that it came off in 12 months and during that time I never cheated once so I didn't eat any food at all so when I started moving back into eating my issues with food hadn't really been dealt with. The plan is much better now like CD with Add A Meal because you still lose the weight but you are also dealing with food so it should be easier when you move into maintenance.

i have 200lbs to lose this time so I've decided to do it with SW so that I am also addressing my food issues and accepting that it won't come off so quickly.

I hope all goes well for you, just remember to keep drinking that water, it's like a magic fat melting potion!

WG x

HOw you going girl? My mountain got flooded! I got trapped in Wales until halfway through last week and ran out of diet packs - then since I was in a puddle, I decided to go for a swim. Ach well. Moaning about it won't help. So back on diet today. Have been thinking of you though and hoping you're coping!

I have about 250lbs to lose, though I'm aiming for 125lbs this year.

Break your overall goal into smaller ones. I've broken mine down into 10 25lbs goals. It makes it seem more manageable.

hi achren
i wondered where you had gone to wow you poor love i keep seeing the floods on telly its terrible hope your ok now x x

Hiya Chezz - yeah, we're fine, was all just a bit dramatic! How's it going for you?xx
i seem to have started 2014 in a new mood it seems to being good at the moment i hope its going to stay this way

i feel so sorry for all these people like yourself s with the floods its just so dramatic like you said and people losing memory's like pictures they can never replace terrible x

Tis a bit grim, but better photos than people! Am glad you're feeling inspired - of course it will last! Have you weighed yet or are you leaving it a while? Am day three of cracking back on, and saw first movement on scales this morning, so water is shifting, yay!

hi achren
oh that is so true we do not want anyone else to lose there lifes in the freak weather
i got weighed last week 7lbs next w,i this sunday fingers crossed for another loss x
glad you back into it x

That's half a stone! Go you! I really feel like **** today, totm, cold and day three leaning into ketosis - and work is good and busy of course. Am sensing a pack in front of the bake off and some sleep!!

aww achren
bless you have a good night sleep love and hope you feel better tomorrow im fed up now feeling cold all the time x x

And once again she's back! Got left without a computer for a bit - felt like an arm had been cut off. How's it going?xxx

Hi hun! How are you doing? I've got just over 200lb to go, it feels like a mountain doesn't it! We can do it! :)

hi achren great to see you im ok hun x x x

hi achren
im not weighing myself at the moment but will be next week x x

Back