Total Solution Aaron's Exante Diary

Aaron
just read your post from start to the end and hope you have many more to come.
Also seen your photo. Thank you, is all i can say I have restarted TS today and reading your post and the others has given me the strength to get back on the wagon and make this work.
I think it was the photos that have done it. Man what a change. Tell me how is it feeling to have lost so much and no longer carry it around.

Hey Atomic, thanks very much!!! That picture was last years success on TS, and unfortunately I've kinda put it back on since then, but I do hope to be back like that and this time I plan on doing even better!

It did feel amazing, it is surprising how much better it feels like you say not carrying that much weight around :)

This has been a massive weekend for me! I'm so pleased I stuck 100% to my diet :) just in bed typing this on my phone as I just had a sudden rush of pride and really wanted to share with you guys.

I don't struggle during the week its always Friday and Saturday nights that get me so now I've gotten over that hurdle it should be easier :) roll on Saturday morning for my weigh in. Excited for that and I think I'll get the jeans out next weekend too just to see how I'm doing with fitting in them :p

Well done Aaron you have every right to feel proud keep up the good motivation those jeans will soon be sliding on.

Thanks Springer!!! I'm on erm... Day 8 now, still 100%, gone past the 'struggling' stage now and it just feels really natural actually haha. Almost everybody who I talk to now knows I'm on this diet, and surprisingly enough everybody is being supportive. I've had a couple who disagree with it but they are still being supportive, which is great :)

I've not had anybody comment on my loss yet which is fair enough because tbh I can't really see it myself, I'm feeling it in my trousers, they are getting nice and loose which is GREAT, but you can't really tell just yet.

I've been adding a little bit of hot sauce to my soups in the evening to make em more of an interesting meal, and they taste sooooooo nice, I recommend it! Also I had a can of coke zero last night, not had one while on this diet before and it was a great change, sat eating my chocolate orange bar and drinking a coke zero was almost like treating myself!!! Definitely up for that again soon!

Not sure whether its a side effect of ketosis, but I've been having a bit of trouble sleeping recently, been lying awake at 11pm when in the past I've been absolutely zonked out at 9pm, interesting...!

I know I am in full blown ketosis right now though because it feels really strange in my mouth and I have like a weird bronzey taste all the time! Its gooooooood :)

Sounds like you are doing great Aaron! You did it before and you can do it again :) and well done for 100% weekend! x

I'm now on day 10, still 100%, just sat at work having my soup, a couple of the girls today had McDonalds, and tbh I didn't even feel even slightly tempted which must be a good sign :)

I really enjoy the soups and bars, and the bumper pack I bought is soups and bars only, so it obviously helps that I enjoy the packs and stuff :p

Had a sneaky peak at the scales today and I'm almost 6lbs down since last Saturday, result! Hoping to maybe lose another one before my official w/i on Saturday but I'm happy with 6 :)

So yeah, everything is going great! Hope you guys are having a good one aswell :)

Sounds like you are doing great Aaron! You did it before and you can do it again :) and well done for 100% weekend! x

Thanks Kirst! Nice to hear from you aswell, long time no speak :p this is one of my most successful tries yeah and I hope it keeps going like this, have like 109 days til I reach my target date :p not that I'm counting down or anything... ;)

Hi Aaron, it's going really well for you, just wanted to pop in to say well done xx

haha it's good to countdown aaron, keeps you on track :)

will be following you with this, I know you can do it! You've done it before and you can do it again (even weekends lol) xx

Start of my 3rd week into the restart today... and I've lost around 6lbs this week.. yay!

and OMG I just tried on a pair of 38 waist jeans that I bought a few months ago, and have NEVER been able to get them on, and I could actually get them on and fasten them and walk around in them haha omg. I started this diet in size 42 trousers...!

REALLY PLEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just makes me think if I can accomplish this in such a short space of time, imagine how I'll be feeling in a few more weeks!!!

Thanks very much!!! I'm just suiting up atm to go out for a bike ride, feeling extra motivated today and may aswell be productive with it :p

Cheers Cupid :D

Just got back from a ride, did about 7 miles, nothing too long but omg I'm absolutely creamed. Thought I was gonna throw up a couple of times lol... Going to take it a bit easier next time... :p

Hi i started ts 4 days ago and had to go to the doctors today for an appointment and asked him to re-check my blood pressure and asked to be weighed , i could not believe it when he told me my weight i have already lost 6lbs and was that shocked had to ask if he could weigh me again just to double check and yep he was right 6lbs in 4 days whoop whoop, i found the first couple of days a little bit of a struggle if i am to be honest as i did feel hungry and had hunger pangs but today i woke up and was not even hungry and despite having very little sleep had alot of energy, so cant wait for my true first week weigh in now.I dont know if you are considering going to the gym, i want to join next week but i have read some threads on here were people have said it slows down weight loss, i dont understand this, so i am now not sure what to do, if you are able to find out that would be great so at least i know weather to join or not.Any way sorry for going on and on but good luck and i wish you good luck.

Go Aaron! Go Aaron! Go Aaron! :)

Its very easy Blue once you realise how much it hurts falling off :p just sit, pedal, and stay up right! and aye my legs are still acheing now!

and I dunno slimmann mate, if you want to goto the gym I think you should go, will make you feel good and increase your fitness, but if you want to go just to see if it will increase your losses then I wouldn't really bother, will lose plenty without going to the gym :) I think the reason why the losses slow down when you're working out is maybe because you're building muscles aswell as losing the fat, but there might be a proper explanation for it :p

As bad as it sounds this is the longest I've gone without an alcoholic drink in quite a while, and I feel really good for it and also I'm not missing it which has really shocked me, feels GREAT not to wake up with a hangover at the weekends :p

u mean without a hangover? lol aaron ur so funny like xx

Back