Age not waist size good diary

Well changed what I ate yesterday completely.
Brunch of bacon, poached eggs, baked beans, mushrooms, onion and spinach

Dinner of homemade chicken nuggets with a weetabix coating (hexB). Made with chicken thighs as I find less dry. Served with rice and mix veg.
2 x dreamy mini bars and a plum

Today I will have
HexA skimmed milk
HexB wholemeal roll 60g

Breakfast of 0% Greek yogurt and fruit
Lunch ham salad with wholemeal roll 60g, mini baybybel light and an apple
Dinner roast chicken, roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli and gravy
Syns: gravy and dreamy bar mini baybybel light

Today's menu

HexA milk
HexB oats

Breakfast
Overnight oats

Lunch
Homemade chicken and veg soup made with Sunday dinner leftovers, apple

Dinner
Jacket potato with beans and ham with salad and mini baybybel light

Syns mini baybybel light, dreamy bar

Breakfast and lunch

Attachments

• 20180212_090150.jpg
    20180212_090150.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
  • 20180305_123949.jpg
    20180305_123949.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Had some bad news last night. But just about held it together. Ate a pack (Yes a pack) of cooked chicken (free) a packet of Quavers and a second dreamy bar. Think it worked out at 15 syns by the end of the day!! I also had some Philadelphia light about a tablespoon but had only had half my milk allowance. It may be over a bit but not too bad.

Today's menu
HexA milk
HexB oats

No breakfast as not hungry

Lunch
Ham and egg salad with a bit of Philadelphia
SW oat magic muffins

Dinner
Shepherds pie (No syns version) and cabbage

Making some sw oat magic muffins things will have one for lunch and rest during the day. Don't have sweetener so not using anything. Will see how goes. May use a shot of sugar free squash or choc shot (syns)

Syns
Philadelphia light
Dreamy bar
Choc shot if I use

That's great. Thank you. X I'll have to get back to posting photos. I use it as my record to remind myself of what I enjoyed and what I've planned for the day.

I've just realised I need to syn my Philadelphia light with salmon as I can't use flavoured ones as a HexA.
Will be over 15 syns yesterday then!

Done the oat muffins. They had risen well but sank once out of the oven. Unfortunately l really didn't like them. Didn't even take half a bite as I could see the eggy texture was not for me. May try again with one egg and some sweetener. Husband may like them!
Changing my HexB to 2 x alpen lights for today!!

Attachments

• 20180306_142752.jpg
    20180306_142752.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
Didn't take photos again! Dinner was lovely. Husband said best cottage pie I had made!!
Kids didn't fancy it. Normally I say well that's what's for tea, but eldest had a bad day at school and suffering from jet lag also, so made pasta Bolognese with the meat which was well received.

HexA milk
HexB WW wrap if I can get some.

Today's menu
No breakfast..need to get back into routine!

Lunch
Pasta with salad and maybe some Philadelphia light with salmon (syns) stirred through and onion and peppers. Plum.

Dinner
Homade fajitas. No syns. HexB if can get WW wraps will have to do without if not or have rice with it instead. May have a little cheese and hot sauce on it so they will have syns. Side salad. Apple.

Syns Dreamy bar, philidelphia light with salmon and sill, cheese and hot sauce

Just having my lunch. First food of the day!
Somehow managed to lose myself in housework listening to U2.

Used 25g of Philadelphia light with salmon (2 syns). Made too much pasta so left some for tomorrow. Bit too bland really. Could do with a bit more Philadelphia tbh. Next time may cook pasta in stock cube and keep some of liquid to make more of a sauce. Would also benefit from Some salmon! Is smoked salmon syn free?
Served with grated carrot, onion, cucumber and lettuce.

Attachments

• 20180307_134522.jpg
    20180307_134522.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 11
No WW wraps therefore had rice with dinner. It was lovely. Very filling and syn free as didn't have cheese or hot sauce.

Attachments

• 20180307_181706.jpg
    20180307_181706.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
Just having my lunch. First food of the day!
Somehow managed to lose myself in housework listening to U2.

Used 25g of Philadelphia light with salmon (2 syns). Made too much pasta so left some for tomorrow. Bit too bland really. Could do with a bit more Philadelphia tbh. Next time may cook pasta in stock cube and keep some of liquid to make more of a sauce. Would also benefit from Some salmon! Is smoked salmon syn free?
Served with grated carrot, onion, cucumber and lettuce.

Yes, smoked salmon is free. I LOVE it, especially with Philly lightest. :)

Morrisons do these kinda offcut smoked salmon pieces which are a bit cheaper and go futher...still as nice. :)

You probably already know this but Philidelphia comes in Lightest too at 1 syn per 25g...thats just a nice as the light one. Just thought Id mention it. I tend to only be able to get it at Morrisons though.

Thank you both. Husband does our food shop each weekend so need to retrain what he needs to buy! Think I'll do a list for next few weeks. We shop mostly at Aldi and Morrisons as directly opposite each other. With a bit of Waitrose and coop and butcher for top ups. Trying to find the WW wraps. Waitrose near us has stopped selling them apparently. Morrisons I guess will sell them?

Menu for today

HexA milk
HexB 60g wholemeal roll

Breakfast
Coffee (not hungry again)

Lunch
Used leftover pasta from lunch yesterday mixed with mushrooms and ham. Was very nice but didn't look great hence no photo.

Dinner
Homemade burgers made with 5% beef and Oxo cube. May put baybybel light inside. Served with a roll (HexB), carrot chips and salad.

Apple and plum

Syns: baybybel light, dreamy bar, ketchup

Tomorrow's menu

HexA milk
HexB 40g oats

Breakfast overnight oats
Lunch omelette
Dinner chicken casserole with mash

Syns: a few drinks on a rare evening out.

Change from planned menu. No breakfast then treating yourself SW style!

Baked egg and ham with spinach, tomato and Warburton wholemeal thin and a babybell light. And a good cuppa.

Back