ProPoints Alex's 2013 food diary

I did. I've eaten so much though!

I've realised I need to track 5pm to 5pm because I have no real control over what's for dinner each night. This also means it doesn't matter as much if I binge on the way home because I can still try and redeem myself over breakfast and lunch.

So today I'm embracing the cakes at work but then pointing begins again as soon as I'm out the door.

It is in theory... Just ate mini eggs on my way to work. What is wrong with me?!

Hi! Just been catching up on your diary posts, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Mini eggs on the way to work, that's a first! It's never too early for chocolate! Well just don't let it set you up for a bad day... :)

Haha definitely! Just saw your yummy breakfast. At least they can come out my weeklies. I need to start planning a bit better.

Oh dear! Well eggs are a good source of protein for breakfast. I just think you picked the wrong eggs! :0/ x

Love this!!! I had two Cadbury cream eggs last week with the space if an hour! My argument is that they are sooooo much smaller than they used to be!!!

x

Lol! Becky, it's so nice to know I'm not the only one suffering from this compulsive chocolate overeating syndrome. Why do we do it?

Ok, this is it. Today is a new day, new week and a new start. I'm sick of messing about with this diet. I didn't weigh myself but I have a rough idea (I'm around 11st6 or 7) and the main reason I'm getting back on the wagon is I'm feeling really full and bloated, I can't remember a day recently when I haven't had cake or chocolate or both!

Here's today's menu which is tweaked sf:
B: shreddies and milk
L: salad and a Tesco fishcake (that is major tweaking now but the ingredients are all SF apart from some flour)
D: no idea, but I might try and make something butternut squash and chickpea based

And there's a banana in my desk so I can resist the cake! :)

The challenge for the weekend will be getting some exercise!

I had one last night and it was great! They're in the fresh section, definitely worth a try!

James left me with a stinking cold when he visited at the weekend (happy birthday me!) so I'm very tempted to pick up some chicken soup instead! I wish I was home in bed.

I know, today was lovely!

My boss sent me home early so I'm recovering on the sofa watching hairy bikers. My head just feels like cottonwool!

Still on track though! I had baked chicken, potato and broccoli for dinner plus yoomoo frozen yogurt (3pp) which I really recommend! It's amazing! :D

Haha! It's actually nice and sunny here today! But yes, feeling much better today. I'm dosed up on paracetamol and i've treated myself to a muffin. :)

Ok, I stupidly had a muffin and then pointed it. 13pp!!!! Plus some malteasers and other things late last night. So there's 37 weeklies gone.

Today:
B: branflakes
L: tomato and basil soup
D: no idea

I'm also going out for drinks after work but I'm going to try and stick to spirits and not waste too many points on alcohol.

Oh and its well-being day at work so I'm getting a fitness test later where they check body fat, bone density and some other stuff. :/

Back