Always the "fat friend"

Aww thank you :) better off than on is what im sticking too. X

now thats true i put 4lb on last week i was gutted but im trying hard now to get it off xxx

dont get down love thats great you have done brill
Do you find at times it can be lile a battle with your own mind?? Iv done terribly this weekend diet wise (but had an amazing weekend) but then when it comes t monday morning again. I start trying to figure out if it was really worth it and the guilt kicks in.. I will get there... eventually.... your doing really well :) what plan are you following??

Do you find at times it can be lile a battle with your own mind?? Iv done terribly this weekend diet wise (but had an amazing weekend) but then when it comes t monday morning again. I start trying to figure out if it was really worth it and the guilt kicks in.. I will get there... eventually.... your doing really well :) what plan are you following??
hi hun
i can understand that you really want it you got to have it and then afterwards you feel terrible i get that i really do
im calorie counting and doing lots of walking but today as been a horrid day im just going to right it off today and lets hope tomorrow is going to be a better day x x x

Fingers crossed for both of us tomorrow :) we'll get there eventually. This site really helps doenst it. Some times feel so alone, but there's so many other people going through the same thing. Good luck xx

Well weigh in this morning was a little disappointing. Only two pound off. But better of than on :)

A loss is a loss and 2lbs is brilliant. That is 8 stone a year! That is 2lbs less than you had before. You said yourself you had a bit of a splurge and you still managed to lose a good amount. I say result and well done :)

well done on the 2lb loss hun

:-:)-( so ashamed of myself at the moment. Feel like iv slipped back in to all my old habbits. Really need to get my motovation back and I know that can only come from me. But thought that just maybe posting on here would make it "real"... fingers crossed. I DO NOT want to undo all the hard work iv already put in to this weight loss journey. .. tomorrow is a new day and I WILL do it... :):)

How did today go, CeeB?

Oh I am so with you on being the fat friend. Explains me exactly!
Well done on what you have done so far :)

:-:)-( so ashamed of myself at the moment. Feel like iv slipped back in to all my old habbits. Really need to get my motovation back and I know that can only come from me. But thought that just maybe posting on here would make it "real"... fingers crossed. I DO NOT want to undo all the hard work iv already put in to this weight loss journey. .. tomorrow is a new day and I WILL do it... :):)
We all have blips and sometimes gains. The thing is you can always change it again, then focus on the bad bit (easier said than done). But it always feels bad when it happens but don't let it put you off. Do not be ashamed just focus on the from here then what happened :)

i agree we all have our ups and downs

Thank you for all your kind words. Iv been back on it for 2 weeks now and im finally getting back into the swing of it and iv lost 9lbs :):)

Thank you for all your kind words. Iv been back on it for 2 weeks now and im finally getting back into the swing of it and iv lost 9lbs :):)
wow 9lbs thats great well done xx

your welcome hun how are you today

I'm on a weight loss high lol im good thanks, finally starting to realise that if I eat the correct things it also makes me feel good :) how are you doing? X

do you know i feel the same as you like i have had a good chat with myself lol
glad your on a high love

Back