am i alone? 6 stone to go

I know this is not really diet related, but i had the best day today! Been on plan 100%...really easy as i've spent all day in the garden together with hubby and son! We have a huge garden and it's all prepared now to plant some fruit and veg! Gonna order my seeds / plants tonight...can't wait!!!!
We only bought the house last july and we are still finding things in the garden...found a huge blackcurrant bush/tree! If all the blossoms turn into berries i need to start liking them soon, lol

Hope everyone else is as motivated as i am...can't wait for the summer, every day like today and i'll be happy :-D

I think the change in weather sometimes gives u a wee lift and helps u not only get active but makes u think of summer and t-shirts and summer clothes plant rhubarb it's easy and low maintenance use to love growing veg love the smell of home grown tomatoes and peppers can't grow veggies in my garden anymore all my neighbours have bloody cats and seem to think my garden is the communal toilet

Sorry to hear that about your garden, cats can be a nuisance!
this is the first time i'm trying to grow veg, hopefully i'll find my green fingers soon, lol
I'm not a fan of rhubarb at all...in fact i just spent weeks clearing 20 square foot of rhubarb plants...couldn't believe the roots on them!!! It's all cleared now though...plenty more space for veg i like ;-)

Roll on the summer!!!!

So...weigh in this morning...let's just say the easter weekend has caught up with me with a 1lb gain
Bis disappointed as i set myself up for a sts but seeing a gain for the first time since starting sw in january puts a bit of a dampener on my mood!
BUT no time to mope...back to 100% sw (as i have been for the last 2 days) and get that pound and extra shifted for next week :-D

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend strawberry :)

I weighed yesterday morning after I what I thought was a great Easter weekend, I had avoided all chocolate, had a couple of treats but also did 100 lengths in the pool over the weekend. The scales said I've gained 2lbs! I had a business trip yesterday so it was about 6am, I had a three hour drive ahead, I was tired and grumpy lol and basically then spent the whole day stuffing my face.

Ho hum. Back on it today

Right...here it goes...weigh in day...i will be changing my weigh in day from wednesday to thursday from next week onwards, but for this week...drum roll...4 lb off!!!!!!!
I am ecstatic...was really down after the 2 lb gain last week, but i'm back!!!!
Started my own food diary yesterday and will weigh for that tomorrow! Can't keep highjacking missions diary, oops!!!
Still hoping mission might come back and read our posts on here!!!

Woohoo that's brilliant strawberry!

I was the same, 2lb gain then 4lb loss, it feels great to know you didn't give up, carried on giving it your best shot, and it paid off! :)

I always keep a food diary I'm rubbish without one lol. Yes hopefully mission will come back and join us soon! I hope she's feeling much better now

HI EVERYONE
im back :)
ive been so ill and ended on a life support machine in icu at the end of febuary. I was on it for 2 weeks and ive been moved today from icu to a ward of my own. ive gained all my weight back after loosing so much whilst in icu as ive been eating hospital food and snacks and treats ive been bought in.
anyway im now on ward and I have requested to go on a low fat diet and ive been approved, so my hard work starts today. I have lost a total of 2lbs since starting in January so im going to update my ticker but im going to try really hard one of the nurses goes to sw so shes going to make my decisions with me :)

ive had no internet all this time and this is the first website ive come on lol,
so glad everyones doing fab

xxx

Hellllooooo!! Welcome back!

Oh my goodness, you have been through the wars! So pleased your getting better :) Well done for getting straight back on the healthy eating as well, alot of people wouldn't I think!

Don't worry about regaining, irritating I know but you've done it once, so you can do it again :) :)

Hi mission...i am soooooo happy you're back!!!! I have been thinking of you every day, hoping you were alright!!!!

Don't worry about the weight...your health is what comes first! Lovely that tge nurse is helping you, you don't find that very often!!!!

Lovely to see you back xxx

Hi
thankyou ladies im glad to be back, really am trying to be good.
Ive just had a creme egg uummmm tassted so good. Thats my syns for the day gone.
Ive had no breakfast as i was in treatment and xray but had a sunday dinner for lunch and chose sheaperds pie (veggie) for tea with veg.

Hope everyones having a good weekend it looks lovely outside hope its nice and warm :)

Lovely weekend so far thank you, and we've been lucky with the weather, we were at the Cuckoo Fair in Downton near Salisbury yesterday and it was supposed to rain but didn't woohoo :) it is deceptively cold still though, despite the sunshine. There was gin and tonic involved and dinner at a friends house but I managed to finish the day on plan and with 16.5 syns, so quite proud of myself! While everyone else had fish and chips for lunch I had a banana and an Alpen light lol, having prepared myself with a cooked breakfast before going :D

A good food day today, although I have just stuffed my face it was all good. A huge salad with wafer thin ham and a homemade tomato pasta salad, followed by an apple with my HEB of cheese. Yum. I'm completely stuffed lol

Crème egg sounds lush, I could do with some chocolate just now! But after a disastrous food day on Tuesday I've been trying to be really good. Normal weigh in day is tomorrow but I'm not at home so it will have to wait until Tuesday.

So glad you're on the up mission :)

wow flash thats commitment all right well done you for forward planning.
my oh's bringing my food in now apart from breakfast as im only having toast anyway as the nurse whos trying to help me was telling me this morning that the vegetable they serve are coated in butter, mash have butter, lots of the food is brought in from outside to serve so im going to try and avoid it by having food fetched in :)
its my star week and wow i know it, im desperate for chocolate, ive opened the window as it looks beautiful outside and im on the 6th floor so can see people in just shorts no tops
(men obviously) and im freezing the breeze is sharp :(

anyway, ive got a prawn salad for tea with a fruit salad for afters and the kids are coming later cant wait

aww I bet your kids are pleased to see you getting better!

I find if I put my mind to it, and plan for it, I can deal with social events. Sometimes it's a struggle and sometimes not, but I try! At the moment I've just started week 4 of a 5 week challenge I set myself, to lose 13lbs by my birthday (18 May) which would get me to 13 stone. I've managed 7lbs in the first 3 weeks, which means only 2 weeks left to lose the other 6, so I may not do it, but I'm determined to see how far I can get lol. So that's keeping me focused, plus I would be thrilled on my birthday if I could fit into a pair of new size 16 jeans I bought a couple of weeks ago!

3lbs off for me on weighing this morning, so after a mystery STS last week I'm happy :)

Back