Rather comfy here
I've got the WW mag and there's references to different approaches to the plan

Higher Carb
Lower Carb
Vegetarian
F&H
Mediterranean
Gluten Free

Am I right assuming that WW are simply labelling foods with the above categories so that you can follow a food plan that suits you, such as Low Carb diet but within the points allowance.

I'm intrigued as I'm just working out whether it's worth going to class to pick up the books. I've done the whole class thing and just not me anymore

Thank you x

I joined online this week, there was an offer for £30 for three months. As far as I can work out they are just making it easier to follow low carb etc within the point system.

Online if you chose a particular plan it gives suggestions for breakfasts, lunches and dinners. I must admit it was the mediterranean and low carb plans that interested me.

I didn't find it very clear online just looked like the points but you can choose to do it your way which surely is what I has always been? Maybe I missed something? I wasn't asked to choose a plan?

From reading everything and the mag it does seem just a way of labelling foods.

It seems that there isn't new plans just a new way of labelling foods. I guess they're trying to show people they can do various styles ie Low Carb/High protein.

WW then give you the option to do this through points or F&H.

I've decided I'm not going to bother with classes to get the books as it's not truly a change to the foundations of the plan

So its only in the books things are labelled? Online i can see recipe suggestions but no other major lists or anything? Anyway I guess it doesn't matter we chose how we do it :)

I believe so...In the mag they're are now symbols against the recipe showing you that a dish is a type of food ie the chips are HC so I'm guessing that the foods now just have a symbol saying what approach it fits.

Like you say it doesn't really matter unless you want to follow a certain approach such as Low Carb / High protein or Mediterranean.

Personally I'm following the CheekyP approach ...eat what I like and point it lol

I am back at class tomorrow so I will be interested to see what the news is. I am rejoining as its cheaper than paying for missed classes so I will get the new set up im guessing.

Back