am starting lipotrim 2moro !!!!

same 2 u and good luck :D

well ive got thru half the day and i think i've done really well i aint really been hungry until my fella started cookin his and our baby's dinner lol feelin quite thirsty tho and quite tired :( but i'm determined and no ones stoppin me now haha xx

Hi Sazzles

WElcome!!!

I only have choc shakes and soup, although this week opted to have all choc !

I crush around 16 ice cubes, so that they resemble soft snow! Then I empty my choc sachet and water (around 300-400ml), then whiz it all up.....to me, it is like a McD's choc shake..honestly! I love it! The ice makes it really thick and it helps with topping up your water intake as well.

I usually have soup, and I make this will 500ml of water as I prefer it a lot thinner, plus again, it helps with the water intake and it isnt as strong a flavour with more water!

One thing is to try and remain positive.....once you lose the positive feeling, it is so easy to look negatively and think you will never get there! This has happened to me so often and I do feel that the more you stay focussed and believe in yourself, the easier the journey is. It isnt easy, but dont focus in on that...just keep looking forward and the fact the weight will be falling off you!

Also, try, like someone else said...give yourself mini goals..you need this so that you dont get daunted by the bigger picture..even if it is just to get to ketosis, then get to day 7, then getting into the next size down, etc, etc.......these little goals will help you feel you are achieving what you set out to do!

Good luck sazzles!!

Thanks scotsmist i'll have 2 try the milkshake idea :) how do u break the ice so well ?? i havent had the soup as i opted 4 all shakes this week :S yesterday went well til the evening but i fought through it so very happy with that :D i just plan on keepin myself busy and waitin 2 see my 1st weigh in ! many thanks 4 the support xx

Back