An exciting new Healthy Extra! The ONLY wrap to count as a 'B' choice.

Ooohh fab. I can now have enchilladas with my family instead of just the filling :)

They're 4.5 Syns - every half Syn helps ;)

Thanks for this - I'm having trouble getting hold of them but I shall definitely keep on searching...pizza and chicken enchiladas? Yes! *punches air*

Make sure you look in the 'free from' section rather than the bred section, in asda they are with all the gluten free stuff etc and were on top shelf in my asda x

Hi,
I'm so glad I stumbled across this great news :) I'm sticking to original days as I am quite carb sensitive. Is it still ok to use one of these as a healthy B along with lets say my usual 35g porrridge (2nd HXB). Many thanks in advance.

Hi,
I'm so glad I stumbled across this great news :) I'm sticking to original days as I am quite carb sensitive. Is it still ok to use one of these as a healthy B along with lets say my usual 35g porrridge (2nd HXB). Many thanks in advance.

Yes, you can have two HExB's on original / green days.

How many syns are there in a warburton square as I love these, or can they be classed as your healthy extra B xx

How many syns are there in a warburton square as I love these, or can they be classed as your healthy extra B xx

No - as the thread title says, these BFree wraps are the ONLY wrap which count as a B choice.

The Warburtons square wraps will be 1 Syn per every 20 calories, as theres no free food allowance.

Thank you. I think I am happy to allow 1 syn for one as they are delicious xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you. I think I am happy to allow 1 syn for one as they are delicious xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry to disappoint you but as Princess Stevie said they are 1 syn per 20 calorie as they have no free food allowance so they work out at 5 syns for the white/seeded/50:50 ones and 5.5 syns for the brown ones. X

sounds a great idea to make the pizzas, cannot wait to try them xx

Yay finally got these delivered in my shopping today. Can't wait to have enchiladas with them x

Just starting back on Slimming World, shall definitely be stopping at Asda to get a pack for my lunches :)

Went to Asda at dinner time and tried looking for these in the bread isle and there wasn't any! Duh!! Wish I had seen this thread earlier so I knew to look in the 'free from' isle. Grrrr!!!

So excited to go and get some of these right now this minute!!!!

thanks for the tip - will need to look out for them when i head to asda next :)

Back