And it starts

Thankyou everyone :)

I have lost 5lbs yay. So thats 24lbs gone in 2 weeks. Im thrilled. I have already lost a dress size from size 20 to 18, but my 18 jeans are starting to be loose now, i keep having to pull them up.
I tried the tesco bars at the weekend and they are really nice. Today i start adding exercise. Threadmill for 20mins then some wii fit tonight when the kids are in bed.

I am one happy lady today :)

OMG!! Well done you!! xx

Fantastic Results, Well done

Wow well done xx

Wow week 3 already. Time is flying. Doing well with my soups and shakes. Did a little bit of exercise,couldnt do much because i had to be out most of the day. Will be ordering more vanilla shakes nextweek :)

I have been feeling very hungry today which surprised me. Ive not cheated or anything. I had 4ltrs of water today(not including the shakes&soups). I have been mega thirsty since i got up dismorning.
I will keep plodding along :) Bath and early night for me tonight.

Oooooh its so cold outside today brrrrrrrrrrrr. Had a lovely hot vanillia coffee yum yum. I dreamt about red wine and cheesy chips lastnight...lol
Doing well with the exercise. A good 20min brisk walk on the threadmill and some situps. Felt very good afterwards.

Im of to see a show nextweek. Wont be drinking or aam. Just fizzy water for me :) Determined to get this weight off.

I am hoping to go to majorca next april/may too. I went lastyear and didnt injoy it. I was massive and very self consious. So thats 2 trips to slim down for :)

I just want christmas out of the way.. lol Im so weak at christmas time eeeeeek.

You're doing great hun ~ I see we have the same target weight. I'm trying to get there by May 2012 so that I have a good few months to tone up properly before we go on holiday in October. Going to a resort in Jamaica that has one of the best beaches and, for once in my life, I'd like to enjoy being on it :) Good luck :)

Keep up the brilliant effort. Us Irish chicks will rock this diet silly!! Come on the Irish diet fairies send us your blessings a plenty. . . .go annn go annnn go annnn ye will!! X

Thanks everyone.
Week 3 and i have lost 7lbs :) I cant believe i am in the 14s now. So thats 31lbs loss in 3 weeks. I am well happy with that. Now for week 4 :)

Irishlass said:
Thanks everyone.
Week 3 and i have lost 7lbs :) I cant believe i am in the 14s now. So thats 31lbs loss in 3 weeks. I am well happy with that. Now for week 4 :)

JEESE.. . . .YOU truly are AMAZING Mrs!! Well done I've never read losses like that ever!!! What IS YOUR SECRET?????? x

Wow Irishlass your doing so well, it's really inspiring!

We have similar start and goal weights, if I do half as well as you in 3 weeks I''ll be happy! Yes...whats your secret?? Any tips, I'm on day 3 please tell me it gets easier soon!!

JEESE.. . . .YOU truly are AMAZING Mrs!! Well done I've never read losses like that ever!!! What IS YOUR SECRET?????? x

Ah thanks everyone. No secret really..lol just not cheating and running round after kids keeps me busy :D
It's also my 1st time doing somthing like this. My body seems to love it. I'm thrilled with the loss. Can really see it in my face and feel it on my clothes.
I treated myself to some fab makeup today. Feeling good. Still miss my wine though...lol :8855:

Last edited:
Well done - amazing results!! :D

Irishlass said:
Ah thanks everyone. No secret really..lol just not cheating and running round after my 6 darlins keeps me busy :D
It's also my 1st time doing somthing like this. My body seems to love it. I'm thrilled with the loss. Can really see it in my face and feel it on my clothes.
I treated myself to some fab makeup today. Feeling good. Still miss my wine though...lol :8855:

6 weeans ?? Dear bless us woman its no wonder the weight is falling off you!! Still. . .credit where credit is due Well done to ye this is a great diet and yes i miss a wee glass of vino too!! Some day we get there lol xx

Back