Andy's lighter life diary :)

bed time for me now, up at 6 for another 5K (joys) :( night everyone :)

Wow Andy, some forward planning you've got there. Looks good.
It'll be interesting to look back in 4 years time and see where life has taken you.

Wow Andy, some forward planning you've got there. Looks good.
It'll be interesting to look back in 4 years time and see where life has taken you.

thanks slendablenda, im a very goal orintated person so it suits me well, plus all of these are achieveable so theres no reason why i cant do it :D

yeah it will be, im keeping a project book with a page devoted to each goal, when i complete it i put the date and stick some photos on of me completing the goal and a smiley face sticker, that way if i ever need some encouragement i can look back and look at that, i was an obese teenager who lost all his weight in a few months, and completed all these goals in 4 years, like running a marathon :D

i thought it was a great idea when i show it on the show :)

It's a really good idea and it will be a visual reminder of everything you've achieved.
I hope you don't have a photo of the final one !

It's a really good idea and it will be a visual reminder of everything you've achieved.
I hope you don't have a photo of the final one !

thanks :D and i'll take a picture of me smiling after it and stick it in ;)

week 7 weigh in

only 3 lbs off this week which is kinda gutting :cry: upping the exercise next week :rolleyes:

weight: 81.9kg or 12st 12 1/2 pounds

weight loss for the week: 3 pounds

total weight loss so far (7 weeks): 17.2kg or 2 stone 9 1/2 lbs

Dude. ... 3lbs is AWESOME. When I was on LL, I'd get about 3lbs in the space of 3 WEEKS, not 7 days. So, really.
And to be honest - if your body is over exerting itself (i.e. doing more than it's used to) on a small calorie count (way less than it needs to even function if you were to lie down all day) - your body will slow down it's losses EVEN MORE because it's trying to retain every last morsel of energy.

So don't overdo it. You're only doing more damage than necessary. By overdoing the exercise your body will be borrowing the 'extra' energy from your muscles - so you're only damaging your lean tissue in the end. ...

So Patience. Your body is losing weight. Be patient with it, it's not a machine.

Dude. ... 3lbs is AWESOME. When I was on LL, I'd get about 3lbs in the space of 3 WEEKS, not 7 days. So, really.
And to be honest - if your body is over exerting itself (i.e. doing more than it's used to) on a small calorie count (way less than it needs to even function if you were to lie down all day) - your body will slow down it's losses EVEN MORE because it's trying to retain every last morsel of energy.

So don't overdo it. You're only doing more damage than necessary. By overdoing the exercise your body will be borrowing the 'extra' energy from your muscles - so you're only damaging your lean tissue in the end. ...

So Patience. Your body is losing weight. Be patient with it, it's not a machine.

thanks for the advice :) i suppose at the end of the day as long as somethings coming off :D

week 8 weigh in

another 4 1/2 lbs off this week, officially hitting 3 stone :D im dead pleased since that was without doing anymore exercise :rolleyes: :D

weight: 79.8kg or 12st 8 lbs

weight loss for the week: 4 1/2 lbs

total weight loss so far (8 weeks): 19.1kg or 3 stone

Well done andy. I am inspired by your dedication at such a young age!! (sorry if I sound patronising)

well done-keep up the great work and keep posting x

Well done andy. I am inspired by your dedication at such a young age!! (sorry if I sound patronising)

well done-keep up the great work and keep posting x

Thank you very much melarnz! :D ive not strayed yet so lets hope i can keep it up for the last few weeks :) (and dont worry, you dont sound patronising :) )

no....just old lol

week 9 weigh in

had an incredible 7 lbs off this week, officially into a healthy bmi now :eek: :D im over the moon and have no idea how ive done it :D

weight: 76.8kg or 12st 1 lb

weight loss for the week: 7lbs

total weight loss so far (9 weeks): 22.1kg or 3 stone 7 lbs

Congratulations andy!!!!

have also just got my confirmation through for the great scottish run in september and have passed my theory test... good week so far :D

Excellent Andy,
You are ticking things off your list mega quick

ahhh big weigh in tomorrow night, will be into the 11 stones :D

Tick ?

Back