Andy's Lipotrim Diary

Thanks Andy........ I think this forum is amazing, I keep telling the Pharmacist to let all the other Lt'ers know about it in case they are going it alone lol :)

Me too! My pharmacist thought that it was a great idea, she said that far more people give up in the fist week than carry on......

Thats true Sandra I think most of us would admit we wouldnt have gotten this far without all the support and advice from minimins xx

Especially you Daisy......my sensible friend and total inspiration! Xxxxx

Thank you ladies, this has to be the most supportive & friendly forum on the net!

XX

LOL No probs nice to have the company... :)

Been a bit of a frustrating week, my weight loss seemed to have stopped then creeped up a bit. I hit the gym every day this week and my weight started to go down again by 4 pounds in total. But I'm glad to say that today it has dropped back to 2 pounds below where I was a week ago, now at the lowest it's been for many years. I'm sure that the the gym is helping to speed up my metabolism. I am still determined to get to my goal within the next 3 to 4 months. Almost at the half way mark now and I'm still feeling very positive about my new thinner body!

Have just found your diary. Well done, Andy. Terrific progress. Look forward to reading of the rest of your journey! Well done!

Thanks Slaney, it looks like you are doing very well too! :)

still doing the gym most days, really pushed my programme up now I'm doing 90 mins of cardio each time. Seems to be working the weight is dropping at around the same rate as it was back at the start around 9 weeks ago!

Wow that's brilliant Andy, sounds like it's going really well x

Very good week, the weight is still dropping. Been to the gym every day! I'm now doing 90mins of cardio a day and sticking to a choc shake for breakfast and the chicken soup (with chilli) for dinner. Just been to Tesco for some bathroom supplies and bought a pair of jeans in their sale. I got home and tried them on and they fit!!!! First time I've got into a 36W in 5+ years, that's 10" off the belly in 10 weeks! Amazing... I'm so happy right now. I might even make it into 34W for my holiday in 4 weeks :))

10 inches??? That's absolutely mind blowing Andy!! It is great to see the results of all your hard work.. This diet is obviously working well for you.. I am sure you will lose those extra 2 inches before your holidays, but i would put money on you losing even more! If it averages out at 1 inch per week, you could be wearing 32s!!!

Good luck x

That would be sweet! Thank you very much for your support Su. 32 would be soooo fab but I will happily live with 34 if not, much better than 46!!!. My final goal weight is still looking like the end of December to sometime in January, I can't believe how fast the time has gone so far, really nice now knowing that I have reached the half way mark and now the finish line is coming into sight.

My God the gym was hard work today, I really had to push myself. It's funny how one day you can take things in your stride, yet another it's like hell from start to finish. Thankfully the hard days are much fewer in number. Im really working hard at it now for my holiday in 4 weeks time. I also really want to get to BMI -30 so that I am no longer considered obese. I can live with the label "Over weight" having moved from obese class 3, 2 & 1. Once I get from my current BMI 32.8 into the minus 30's it then just leaves just 2 stone to go until I'm in the "Normal" bracket. I have found that by setting myself these little (and big) goals it is making the process more motivating. I think we all need these milestones to help us along the way. I'm still amazed at the moment when I look at my clothes, when I pick them up they seem like kid sizes after the tents I was wearing before!!

Wow Andy your doing sooo well - a real inspiration x

Hey Andy, I love reading your posts, you're doing brilliantly. I know how you mean with the gym being the best thing ever one day and the worst the next. I felt like that yesterday but after I went I was fine. Taking a break from all exercise today though to allow my muscles recover and I also read somewhere that it's good to take a break so your body doesn't store energy in expectation of exercise!? Could be bullsh*t but ya never know!! Best of luck over the weekend :D

Well done Andy you're doing brilliantly and you're well over half way there xxx

Back