Angel's Family Meals Diary

Oh! Ive only managed to get my real wedding ring on! Havent been able to get it on for over 10 years. It feels ok as well, isnt strangling my finger at all. Couldnt quite manage the engagement ring tho.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1380374919772.jpg
    1380374919772.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 51
3lb off this week, giving me me 1.5 stone and SOTW! I've been 100% which is just showing me that this diet works, it honestly doesn't feel like a diet, just being sensible, cutting out snacks, and cooking without additional fat (I used to love olive oil!), stick to that, and you will lose the weight.

I made a quiche earlier, from when I used to do SW years ago,

Well done on your 3lb, 1.5st & SOTW! :clap:
i used to make SW quiche yrs ago too, loved a leek and onion one:)

Oh! Ive only managed to get my real wedding ring on! Havent been able to get it on for over 10 years. It feels ok as well, isnt strangling my finger at all. Couldnt quite manage the engagement ring tho.

Good news on your wedding ring fitting! ..won't be long and your engagement one will too:)
always good things like that happening! :)

Thanks!

Been a bit of a social week. We went out to a friends house for lunch yesterday. Roast beef and all the trimmings but limited the roasties and gravy and just one yorkshire but she forced a profiterole cake on me!

Oh and 2 glasses of wine. And dh took me out for an indian on Sat. Tried hard to choose well though.

Breakfast ... dorset crunch
Lunch ... speed soup
Dinner ... mayflower chicken curry and rice

Craving chocolate today. Will have a mint choc options a bit later.

The mushy pea curry was alright, doubt I will have it again though.

Had a lovely day today, I've been to a Christening and Birthday party. Was very good, and had two platefuls of food from the buffet, but the host was very good and did lots of veg and lite stuff. Treated myself to a little mini cake, and drank water all day. It's also my DDs birthday today, and we will have a small slice of her birthday cake this evening. Other than that, our meals have all been free, so I'm hoping for a loss this week.

Breakfast: cereal, milk, coffee
Lunch: party food! and then leek and potato soup at home.
Dinner: Chicken Rogan josh and mushroom rice.

Got my 3 stone award last night, was really pleased. However it has taken me 9 months to do that. Ive biught a 12 week countdown and want to lose another two by then. I have nothing big planned between so no reason why I can't do it.

Good day foodwise today.
Breakfast: rice pudding
Snack: hi fi bar and an orange
Lunch: curried lentils
Dinner: braised steak with cabbage, swede and mushy peas 2 syns

Planning on a hot chocolate later.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1394648102926.jpg
    1394648102926.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 1394648120111.jpg