*Anna's Final Mission - 8st to go!*

Can't beat a Sunday lunch, pity i'm suck at work but i had Koffa curry i made last week so all's good :) When i have Sunday lunch its like yours but i have 2 yorkshire puds instead of the roast spuds which are less syns.

Ooo lovely! :)
Im such a sucker for a roast potato hehe! Hope you're having a good Sunday x

Having a treat box is a great idea as is writing the syns on the packets I'm def going to pinch this idea! Well done with your loss :)

Hehe! Thanks!
Good Luck with your weight loss :) xx

Hi! I hope whoever is reading this is having a wonderful day!
I had quite a stressful morning at work, I normally have tons of patience with the children I work with - but today they weren't even trying - which is frustrating sometimes. So I feel so guilty as I feel I have binged! :( Even though I am within my syn allowance. Anyway - here is my food diary for today.

Breakfast
weetabix x2 (heb)
semi-skimmed milk (hea)
coffee - using rest of hea

Snack
x2 clementines
x3 roses; dairy milk 2.5syns
x2 hazelnut ones 7 syns

Lunch
jacket potato
tuna
x1 tbsp extra light mayo - 1syn
x1 tbsp light salad cream - 1syn

Dinner
fajita chicken salad - recipe in most recent sw magazine :)

Syns; 11.5

As I am in a mood for writing and have some spare time; here are the reasons I want to lose weight. This is a super persona thing for me to put on here, but I feel it will help me overall in my weight loss journey. :)
1. to be in a healthy bmi range
2. to not worry about getting weight related diseases
3. to be able to have children in the future
4. to not worry about going on an aeroplane
5. to feel stunning in a bathing suit
6. to be able to wear a bikini
7. to be able to go on rides and theme parks and be strapped in
8. to not feel like a failure
9. to be a stunning bridesmaid
10. for once in my life not be the 'curvy' one
11. for my other half to fancy the pants off me
12. for my partner to want me like he's never wanted me before
13. to not worry about getting into people's cars
14. to not be constantly worried what the children are going to say at work
15. to not always be the biggest one in the room
16. to go to topshop and buy something that fits and is gorgeous
17. to not be able to buy in evans because I'm too skinny
18. to not automatically have to look at the 'plus' sizes
19. to be able to go shopping and not worry about whether they have a 'plus size' range
20. to be able to run about with my nephews and niece
21. to not worry about sitting on my partners lap
22. to not have chairs pulled in when I'm walking past someone
23. to not constantly have to say excuse me
24. even when I've got a throat infection or something for the doctor not to go 'you should really lose some weight'
25. to not be heavier than my brothers that are years older than me
26. for my mom to be proud of me
27. to be happy
28. to not be big anna with the big personality
29. to not be stared at
30. for other guys to look at me and my partner to feel a tincy bit jealous and realise that other guys might want me too
31. to go out with my other half's friends (something I have NEVER done)
32. to not have to worry about whether bracelets/rings are going to fit around me
33. to live a long and happy life
34. to not have to worry about climbing the step ladder at work to do displays
35. to not make a dent in the bed/sofa
36. to be happy

That was very brave of you! Well done! I can relate to quite a few of those points! Keep up the good work your doing well! I hope i will be as successful as you have been! x

Alilou21 said:
That was very brave of you! Well done! I can relate to quite a few of those points! Keep up the good work your doing well! I hope i will be as successful as you have been! x

It took a lot but whenever I need motivation I can just have a look at why I'm doing this! Xx

can totally relate to most of your points. well done u r spurring me on. will keep checking in on u. my first weigh in is on wednesday. keep up the great work

Curvalicious said:
can totally relate to most of your points. well done u r spurring me on. will keep checking in on u. my first weigh in is on wednesday. keep up the great work

I'm glad I can help! Lots of good luck to you for your weigh in - let me know how you get on :) xx

Hey hey hey! I am so freaking proud of myself!! :) HOORAY!!
This is just going to be a post about how I managed to stay on plan this lunchtime even though I was having a battle with myself.

So I had a hard morning at work, it was frustrating, annoying and hard! Stupidly I didn't take a morning snack which meant by 11.45 I was in such an awful mood, and as I work with children I try and be smiley and happy all the time.
I was in such a terrible mood, the children were getting right on my nerves, I was snappy and moody, and I NEVER get like this! I was so disappointed in myself for not being my normal self with the children, after all its not their fault I am struggling!
One of the children gave me a late Christmas present which was a family of gingerbread penguins, so cute! - and looked incredibly yummy by about 12.00! But I didnt have one, not one single one! By 12.40 when I got home, I was just about ready to burst into tears, I was absolutely STARVING - again - my fault as I only had fruit and yoghurt for brekkie.
I peeled a clementine and ate that whilst I cooked bacon, syn free sausage, egg and beans. And the gingerbread penguins sat on the side.

If this had been a year ago - even 6 months ago before slimming world, I would have grabbed that pack of gingerbread penguins at 11.45 and ate the lot! Then as soon as I would have got home I woud have eaten 2/3 bags of crips, followed by biscuits, whilst my lunch was cooking!
I was so pleased with myself that I did not give into temptation, and even though I had a rubbish morning at work, I stayed true to the slimming world plan. :) HOORAY!! x

Breakfast
fruit; clementine, banana
muller light yoghurt
coffee

Lunch
bacon
syn free sausage
beans
egg
bread (heb)
X2 tbsp ketchup 2syns
clementine

snack
Apple

dinner
Lasagne 1.5 syns - recipe slimming world website
cheese (hea)
Funsize milkyway 3.5

Syns for today; 7

Last edited:
I've just read your reasons for wanting to lose weight and wanted to say a massive well done for being so honest - I think I share all of the points that you've made, even the brutally honest ones that seem to hurt a little bit when I think about them at the moment! :eek::(

You did brilliantly not having the gingerbread earlier, you should be v proud 'coz it's so easy just to give in and have one, then two, etc! :D

WhitePigeon said:
I've just read your reasons for wanting to lose weight and wanted to say a massive well done for being so honest - I think I share all of the points that you've made, even the brutally honest ones that seem to hurt a little bit when I think about them at the moment! :eek::(

You did brilliantly not having the gingerbread earlier, you should be v proud 'coz it's so easy just to give in and have one, then two, etc! :D

Thankyou very much for reading my diary!
Thankyou, I really could have ate everything in sight! X

Have just done body combat at the gym - haven't done it for a while and I loved it - I'm going to be aching in a bit! But it will be worth it!

Well done you on resisting the gingerbread penguins hun!! When do you weigh in? x

Freshstartnewme! said:
Well done you on resisting the gingerbread penguins hun!! When do you weigh in? x

I weigh in on a Thursday. Not long to go now! X

Body Magic - contribution to silver award week 2

Saturday; Kinect 15mins aerobic 10mins toning

Sunday; 30 minute walk

Tuesday; Body Combat - 40mins (should have been an hour! but the stereo was broken for the first 20mins!:()

Wednesday; may go to bums, tums, and thighs - will see if I can walk after my intense workout today haha!!

I know I have done my activity for this week but I love going to the gym! I'm weird right? :)

Hi! I'm only on my iPhone tonight as I'm absolutely shattered!
I didn't end up going to the gym tonight as have been super exhausted today!

Breakfast
Bacon
Bread (heb)
1 tbsp ketchup - 1syn
Coffee - dash of milk 0.5 syns

Snack
Banana
Clementine

Lunch
Jacket potato
Tuna
1 tbsp salad cream - 1syn

Snack
Clementine

Dinner
Chicken
Schwartz BBQ shake
Sw chips
Cheese (hea)
Stir fried onions & peppers
1 tbsp extra light Mayo - 1 syn
1 tbsp BBQ sauce - 1 syn

Total for today; 4.5 syns

Last edited:
anna_vixen said:
Hi! I'm only on my iPhone tonight as I'm absolutely shattered!
I didn't end up going to the gym tonight as have been super exhausted today!

Breakfast
Bacon
Bread (heb)
1 tbsp ketchup - 1syn
Coffee - dash of milk 0.5 syns
Snack
Banana
Clementine

Lunch
Jacket potato
Tuna
1 tbsp salad cream - 1syn

Snack
Clementine

Dinner
Chicken
Schwartz BBQ shake
Sw chips
Cheese (hea)
Stir fried onions & peppers
1 tbsp extra light Mayo - 1 syn
1 tbsp BBQ sauce - 1 syn

Total for today; 4.5 syns

I'm lazing on my iPhone, pleased am not alone! I've not tried those Schwartz shake things, are they nice?

Back