Annie (iNaTiZ) - had to buy new clothes!

Gemma - both days work hun..... e.g. I lost 3 stone in 3 months doing green days only.

Everyone works differently so give yourself a few weeks to settle into the plan, and then try doing all green or all red weeks etc, to see which suits you x

Yh I lost nearly 4 stone on the green days but now switching to red to kick start the old weight loss again!

I aint had beans for a few weeks! May have a green day tomm lol
x

Mark says if I eat any more chicken I'll start clucking like one! LOL. I eat loads of bacon too.. mmmmm baaaacon

Lou and Claire, you've both done so well. I can't wait until I can say I've lost as much as you two have so far.

I love bacon too! Bacon and scrambled eggs. Or bacon with chicken in a sandwich. Or bacon wrapped around chicken with cheese and BBQ sauce! Mmmmm

I think SW as a whole, prefer you to do alternate days. TBH I think everyone has a preference for red or green and will have more of their fave days. Our family as a whole don't burn carbs off very quickly and it's just my findings from different trials that my weight loss is slower the more green days I do. It's not like that for everyone.

I don't like pasta either (strange person, I know) so the only free food I'd really eat on a green day are potatoes and baked beans and there's only so many jacket spuds and beans you can eat without going off your trolley LOL. So I only do red days, and I'm a meat lover anyway.

Do whichever day's you're happy with :D

Hi
as a rule i have been done one red and one green,but i am like you can take pasta or rice but not bothered if i go without if you no what i mean so i am gonna stick to my red days as i love meat so much more.:D

Hmmm, well my stomach is not too happy about yesterday's green day. It sure as hell knows that I had baked beans AND mushy peas on the same day. It's gurgling away like mad.

We took Isabelle to the farm park to see Santa. I was so annoyed!! I put a fully charged battery in my camera rather than it run out half way round and me have to change batteries, and also I didn't want to chance losing a battery as they're over £50 each! Well bugger me.. I took one shot and the battery died. I was furious. As it turned out, it didn't really matter anyway.. having never seen Santa before, we got into the grotto and she flipped. She hid behind her dad facing the wall and wouldn't come out LOL. Poor Santa tried to hard to get her to talk to him or even to look at him. Not a chance! So I have done my motherly duty of torturing my poor 3 year old in Santa's grotto LOL. She loved the flashing bunny ears headband that she got as a present though. We laughed on the way home in the car because they were flashing red and blue. Mark said it was like being chased by a police car. I asked him how he knew what it was like :8855:

Anyway, it was back to a red day today although I'm hungry tonight, I think I could eat a scabby horse! I'm not going to though LOL. I've got some more fairy doors to paint... I'll get that on the go and watch the X-Factor Final.. I really want JLS to win. Alexandra is excellent but we've seen it before... Leona Lewis etc.

Awwww poor DD

LOL at scabby horse :/ lovely!

Oh its a tough call who wins tho
xxx

Yeah it's a tough call. Eoghan might win on the cute vote, but he's not the best singer. For the last few weeks I've thought Alexandra would walk it, but last week and this week, JLS have really hauled one out of the bag and have nosed ahead for me.

Mark wouldn't phone to vote for them :( he said I'm a Metallica fan FFS I can't go and vote for some laa dee daa boy band.

I was going to vote for all 3 but in the end I voted twice for Alex and once for the Irish lad. JLS I think will win but Alex will have a recording contract no matter what. I don't actually like Leona. I have a thing about big noses. A phobia actually!

Another weekend over, 1 day to WI and I'm due on and feel so bloated, but I never normally get this :( I hope to god I lose that 1 pound to get to my 4 targets. 1 pound loss means I get to Club 10, my 2 stone loss award, my first personal target of 2 stone by January and I go down into the next stones. If I only lose 1/2 a pound I'll scream, because I was only 2 pounds away from these targets last week and only lost 1 lb. It's a bit frustrating when I'm still 100% and only lose 1lb, but there is a pattern emerging for my losses, I seem to have two good losses, two smaller losses and then back to two good ones again. I'm ok with that, it's just that I'm SOOOOOO close to the 4 targets, I HAVE to get there tomorrow. I'll be so disappointed if I don't. I've been great on the plan all week... I just know that af is definately just around the corner. Grrrrrrr.

On another note, the sunrise this morning was beautiful. I hope you all don't mind, but I wanted to share the photo I took of it. I was stood on the frosty garden, freezing my bits off at 8 o'clock, in my dressing gown with a guy on the field the other side of my fence looking at me as if I'd lost the plot LOL. Anyway, this is the photo (it's about number 12 in a series of 'Over The Fence' shots I've done. All of sunrises over my back garden fence :)

normal__MG_2173-800-frm.jpg

Last edited:
That is a really lovely picture! I am hoping for my club 10 as well this week so fingers crossed that we both do it! What time is your WI?

WI is 9.30 tomorrow morning [sigh] the suspence is killing me LOL.

Our consultant asked me last week if I'd sell the merchandise as the guy who takes the fees is finding it hard to take money for fees AND merchandise as it gets confusing (different pots of money etc) so I'm hoping I can get weighed before I start selling. Roll up roll up... anyone want some HiFi bars?? ;) LOL

Imagine the scene... When Harry Met Sally, in the cafe, sally shouting yes, yes, YES!! THAT'S ME!! lol.

I am so happy!!

Just back from class. I lost 3 pounds this week which now means...

I have got my 2 stone award
Met my first personal target of 2 stone before January
Got my club 10
Gone down into the next stone
Got slimmer of the week!
Total weight loss since 1st of October this year is now 2 stone 2 pounds.

Woooohoooooooooo, what a morning.

What a brilliant lot of results lol! Congrats hun :)

well bloomin done missus!!!

That great. Well done you! I was hoping you were going to have a good loss! :winner::0clapper:

You have lost your 2 stone quicker than I did! Mind you, I had 3 gains in that time. But well done again and welcome to the Club!

Back