Anxiety

Hi did you find any medication that worked, I had cbt therapy and it was great, not on tablets now but I do still have bad days sometimes. The best tablets I found was citalopram that was for depression & anxiety. What are you taking now? Do you not fancy asking to be refered for cbt? I even requested it was at a really close clinic coz I was anxious about travelling too far xx
Yeah I'm on sertraline at the moment, I was on citalopram a few years back but it didn't work well for me. I still get really anxious now, but I'm trying to learn to deal with it. I'm enquiring about different forms of therapy with the doctors at the moment. How are you doing? Xxxx

Yeah I'm on sertraline at the moment, I was on citalopram a few years back but it didn't work well for me. I still get really anxious now, but I'm trying to learn to deal with it. I'm enquiring about different forms of therapy with the doctors at the moment. How are you doing? Xxxx

Bless ya, you will get there eventually :) im ok anxiety wise, having a bad day in general though lol xx

Back