Any other new/re starters?

Good, thanks! I've had 1.5L of water, one coffee, one Coke Zero and my first shake. I'm nowhere near as hungry as I was yesterday, I still feel like I could eat something but that's to be expected! xo

Thanks cherrybomb !! I will. I've just posted my plan in the diary section, will be using the forum to keep me sane and to forget about hunger! We can do it gallys <3

Good, thanks! I've had 1.5L of water, one coffee, one Coke Zero and my first shake. I'm nowhere near as hungry as I was yesterday, I still feel like I could eat something but that's to be expected! xo

Well I am not fully on diet due to problems with delivery but I am on 2l of water (glad I sit close to the toilet lol) This weekend will be buying my coke zeros as well, cant wait to start and wanna be posting losses instead of waiting around...... Keep going cherrybomb we can do it.

Proud of you Jess!! :) glad it's getting easier! Have you water flavours arrived yet?

Nice to see some more new people on here - plus we all seem to be similar starting weights! Slightly random note - has anyone noticed chocolate mint shakes tasting different from before - they suddenly taste soapy - tried one left from an old stack and was WAY nicer - trying to work out if they have changed recipie (hope not,,,they are one of my main choices!!) or if I have a bad batch?!?

Happy h20 drinking girls....cheers!! Hx

Yes, funnily enough! I had a choc mint shake from DP's stash that was ordered late last year and loved it so ordered loads of my own but they're horrible! Really, really processed and chemical-y :( I even noticed that the mint choc packaging has changed since December/January, they are smaller and sealed on three sides instead of four. The strawberry packaging hasn't changed though.

Just call me Sherlock haha xo

P.S. no water flavours yet, useless Hermes are delivering them and they take twice as long as almost-equally-useless Yodel.

Hey girls! How are you all doing? Still been 100% altho at times surprisingly hungry....normally by now I'm flying - think my body is fighting me every step!

Jess did u try the water flavours yet? I'm gona call Exante about the shakes - I also noticed the vanilla shake and go tastes soapy too :( hopefully just a bad batch and they will send out some new ones.

What days are u doing your weigh ins? Fingers crossed for thurs :) xx

I wish they'd say when they change the packs! I have 4 of old curry packs left which are revolting. They're mocking me because the new curry packs are nice but they only look like them on the outside!

I keep making it through the days, and in ketosis, but haven't managed a full TS day with no food. So WS days for me ... Least I'm getting there :) x

made it though day 1 not 100% but better than I thought I would so today going for 100% all the way.....

I did day 1-3 purposefully with real low carb food to help me get in to ketosis, then day 4 and 5 I had hiccups and ended eating some real food but still low carb, today is FINALLY my first full TS day :D easing in slowly ;) xx

Good luck Queen Bizzle, I am trying to stay strong, but last night had the shepherds pie YUK, it was so bland and mushy not nice at all. So back on some shakes today. I can be good at work but in the evening I crack as its just me and my daughter, hubby works away all week. I need some hobbie to keep busy.

I'm going for my fourth weigh-in on Friday, and the main thing I've noticed is that when I add too much real food, my weight loss slows right down.
I know this isn't rocket science, but it's surprising just how a little bit of low-carb food stalls the losses. It's not just making them 'normal' losses, but is making me have 1lb loss weeks.
I know my daily calories have never been over 1200kcals when I have real food days thrown in, so it's worth watching.

Staying on TS on the other hand (if you can manage it) sorts the problem right out!

Hey everyone. I started on TS yesterday and was surprised that I managed to stick to it 100%, as I was horrified when I saw the size of the portion of carbonara that was for my dinner. :D
I'm so fussy, but have decided to give everything in my 4 week pack a try. Yesterday I had a chocolate orange bar for breakfast, a white chocolate and raspberry bar for lunch and carbonara for dinner, and they were all fine. This morning I had a coconut shake for breakfast and was almost sick on the first mouthful, probably because it was saltier than I imagined. I perservered though and finished it, and by the end it wasn't so bad. I initially ordered the 4 week pack to give myself a kick start, as I had lost 2 stone on weight watchers since January, but went on an all inclusive holiday and have struggled to get back on track and thought this would help. I'm now seriously considering sticking with Exante to get to target, as I have loads to lose, and some of the losses I've read about have been astonishing!! Anyway, Good luck everyone.xxx

Good luck Queen Bizzle, I am trying to stay strong, but last night had the shepherds pie YUK, it was so bland and mushy not nice at all. So back on some shakes today. I can be good at work but in the evening I crack as its just me and my daughter, hubby works away all week. I need some hobbie to keep busy.

Have you stocked up on spices and herbs and stuff? Could be the lifesaver you need. As I'm not spending money on actual food I did a little shop buying onion powder, garlic powder, paprika etc etc. Gonna play around flavours. There's a thead somewhere (think it's a sticky) with peoples suggestions to make dinners nicer :) Becca suggested in one of the other threads to make a skinny inspo scrap book if you need to keep busy. That's what I plan to do next time I'm at a loose end ;) tonight it's bridesmaids dress sewing, bit too much for today ;) I'm tired! x

I'm going for my fourth weigh-in on Friday, and the main thing I've noticed is that when I add too much real food, my weight loss slows right down.
I know this isn't rocket science, but it's surprising just how a little bit of low-carb food stalls the losses. It's not just making them 'normal' losses, but is making me have 1lb loss weeks.
I know my daily calories have never been over 1200kcals when I have real food days thrown in, so it's worth watching.

Staying on TS on the other hand (if you can manage it) sorts the problem right out!

I worry about this too, as I plan to sometimes have a low carb food day at a weekend to allow for seeing family and friends. Hope TS 6 days a week keeps me in the higher losses. Will be trial and error I gyess. Good luck on the weigh :) x

Week 2 weigh in: 4lbs off!! :) very happy!! now 12st 8…. goal for next 3 weeks is get into the 11s. How are you all doing? Ordered some walden mocha this morning and will treat myself next week when it arrives :) x

Hi queen bizzle thats what I am doing TS 6 days and low carb day weekend so I can eat with family as hubby works away all week only seen him Friday night through to Sunday pm when he goes back to work. But I stept on the scales and showing a loss already but offical weight in 30 ins so we will see.

:)

Well weigh in over and 4.5 lbs off :wow: not bad only been doing since Monday so very pleased with that. I did up water and down carbs last week so thats helped. Exante does exactly what it says on the tin. xxxxxx

Good luck to all weigh ins today.

Hey girls! How are you all doing? Wknds are defo the hardest to keep on track - managed to stay 100% but at times it has been a battle. Next weigh in on thurs and can't wait!!! (Need to see those numbers going down to keep motivated!) hope you are all doing well!! X

Just started TS yesterday. I have done Lighter life and Cambridge diet in the past with some success. Really need this to be it. I am a chronic yo yo dieter and binge eater (not good). I need to be a good role model for my 1 month old son. Reading your losses and motivating words is inspiring, keep up the good work ladies. Hoping for a good loss this week. 13 stone 10lb starting weight would like to be 10 stone for summer, fingers crossed xx

Back