Any recommendations please??

Thank you, I was worried for a moment!!!

thats ok.

all meat (all visible fat removed) is free on red/EE days, but will have a syn value or HEB amount on green days. and vice versa with your potatoes/pasta on red days.

xx

Sorry my lovely - should have made it clearer.

Green Day - Free Foods: Pasta, Rice, Potatoes, Sweetcorn,. Parsnips, Peas, Beans and Pulses. Meat and Fish are not free on Green Days
Red Day - All meat and fish with viable fat trimmed is free, but Pasta, Rice, Potatoes,Sweetcorn,. Parsnips, Peas, Beans and Pulses are not free.
On both days you get 2 x HEB and 2 x HEA.

Extra Easy- All meat and carbs are free. You get 1 x HEB and 1 x HEA on Extra Easy

On all plans you are encouraged to eat 1/3rd superfree (veg except potatoes sweetcorn, parsnip and peas, and fresh or frozen fruit). You are by no means forced to eat it (but it does speed up weight loss and is the 1st thing that will be suggested if you struggle)

The nuggets are 0.5 syns EACH - as long as you don't want many then it'll be fine. Why not go EE, have a big salad (or homemade coleslaw - I sometimes use the coleslaw salad in a bag from Asda and mix in extra light mayo and salt and pepper) or roasted veg (peppers, mushrooms, red onions, courgette, etc), then you can have wedges and spicy chicken with barely any syns. Your veg is actually an important part of any healthy eating plan - it's just a matter of finding some you like.

The KFC fake-away seems very popular with people (not made it myself) http://omnom365.com/fakeaway-kfc-syn-free/

So I made home made chips and home made chicken nuggets, not quite as good as having birds eye ones but much better for me especially as I used fresh chicken breast which was very filling!! Thank you all for your ideas I really appreciate them all!

Back