Any students doing Slimming World?

I am at Chester Hun, I find it hard as
when I am in there's no microwave!!! And the canteen food although I could have a jacket potatoes is over priced :( so I tend to make syn free quiches for them days, I tried the large warm Themos but I ended up eating it cold :(

I am at Chester Hun, I find it hard as
when I am in there's no microwave!!! And the canteen food although I could have a jacket potatoes is over priced :( so I tend to make syn free quiches for them days, I tried the large warm Themos but I ended up eating it cold :(

Ooh I'm from near there in North Wales, love Chester :) oh that's so frustrating... What about pasta? Always my back up haha! A pain that jackets are expensive, fast food seems so much cheaper sometimes...

Ooh I'm from near there in North Wales, love Chester :) oh that's so frustrating... What about pasta? Always my back up haha! A pain that jackets are expensive, fast food seems so much cheaper sometimes...
Yes they are all all the shops all the best deals are on junk food :( what are you studying?

Ooh that's awesome! It's a really lovely place. Funny though, I came here for a city feel and you're from Plymouth and went to the biggest city in London. Made me chuckle haha!
Ha ha how funny!! I lived in scotland a few years ago which was so quiet and full of countryside. I dont see plymouth as a city though, it has too many fields and surrounded by beaches! I do like it here bur definitely miss the seaside! My family are all still there so I come back alot. I did my first year of nursing at Plymouth uni too, I left last summer.xx

Hey, i'm a mature student with 2 kids, and just started back sw yesterday. Im determined to do it this time. I think the key is to be organised. If i'm not organised i just end up grabbing anything x

Hi. I am a mature student with 4 children. I am also studying at Chester uni and agree the cafe there is a complete rip off!! There isn't much choice either and the last time I got a jacket potato I was given a plastic fork to eat it with , which snapped anyway as the spud was like a rock lol.

I am quite lucky as this year as all my contact hours have been lumped into two days so it is far less stressful food-wise. It also means I have been able to do the school run most days - Body magic :)

I struggle as I have two fussy kids, one of which is extremely fussy. Thankfully the other two and the husband will eat most things (but not everything) I put in front of them.

It is my 2nd weigh-in tomorrow morning and I am dreading it if i'm honest as I haven't been very in control this week with various stresses, student finance still messing me around, a funeral, broken taps and cupboard doors, pre-school behaving like idiots etc etc... I have an assignment due Thursday too!

Good luck with everything xx

Yes they are all all the shops all the best deals are on junk food :( what are you studying?

That's true, so many good shops! Criminology and psychology, you?

Ha ha how funny!! I lived in scotland a few years ago which was so quiet and full of countryside. I dont see plymouth as a city though, it has too many fields and surrounded by beaches! I do like it here bur definitely miss the seaside! My family are all still there so I come back alot. I did my first year of nursing at Plymouth uni too, I left last summer.xx

You should see the fields in North Wales -that's why plymouth is a city for me haha! Aah that's cool :) I love the uni here, why did you change?

Hey, i'm a mature student with 2 kids, and just started back sw yesterday. Im determined to do it this time. I think the key is to be organised. If i'm not organised i just end up grabbing anything x

Yeah, takes a lot of planning for the week ahead... Starting to get used to it but I'm only on week 2 so could all go wrong haha!

I am quite lucky as this year as all my contact hours have been lumped into two days so it is far less stressful food-wise. It also means I have been able to do the school run most days - Body magic :)

It is my 2nd weigh-in tomorrow morning and I am dreading it if i'm honest as I haven't been very in control this week with various stresses, student finance still messing me around, a funeral, broken taps and cupboard doors, pre-school behaving like idiots etc etc... I have an assignment due Thursday too!

Good luck with everything xx

Mm my walks to uni are my body magic at the moment too, attempting 30 day shred tomorrow though, joys!

We all have horrible weeks like that, stay strong, hope you're okay!! Good luck to you too!!

Back