Extra Easy Days anyone else having probs with past & sauce???

Oh dear I really hope that they are not sandy I'm really looking forward to it - I used to absolutely love them... Esp after a tipple!

The last few i've had have been. I still ate them to be fair haha but not pleasant. They dont seem as cheesy as they once were either x

Well, if something I regularly ate suddenly changed consistency and became gritty, I would assume that there was something in there that shouldn't be!

I haven't had it in ages, I assumed it wasn't free - I've just brought some so I'll be sure to let you know how I get on

I had a cheese and broccoli one from Tesco today. It was very gritty and went in the bin. First one I have had like that. ?

has anyone also noticed the distinct lack of ham in the cheese leek and ham too?

not impressed.

:mad:

I've just had mine and it tasted fine just as I remembered it, are you making it with milk and water? And where are you buying it from?

Not had an gritty ones but last ones I had tasted awful. I measured the liquid made up to instructions. Endeed up a watery soggy mess.

Wasn't too bothered as only paid 50p for them when on offer. Donated them to my local food bank.

only just seen all replies
i contacted batchelors via email and have received vouchers from them,they have said the gritty taste poses no threat to consumption its a problem with the ingredients,

iv been buying from morrisons as on offer atm 2 for £1 and had no problems with them,

i contacted batchelors via email and have received vouchers from them,they have said the gritty taste poses no threat to consumption its a problem with the ingredients,

iv been buying from morrisons as on offer atm 2 for £1 and had no problems with them,

Thanks for the update.

I wonder if they change any thing, they used to be my fav quick meal x

Yep - I got a pack of the mild cheese and brocolli last week and it crunched like it was contaminated with sand. After a few bites it had to go into the bin :( Wish I'd thought to complain, total waste of money!

Yep - I got a pack of the mild cheese and brocolli last week and it crunched like it was contaminated with sand. After a few bites it had to go into the bin :( Wish I'd thought to complain, total waste of money!

You could still complain. Tell them it is being discussed on a forum with loads of SW people reading it and being put off from buying! That should get results.

They shouldn't be shrugging it off with "problems with ingredients" excuses.

i contacted batchelors via email and have received vounchers from them,they have said the gritty taste poses no threat to consumption its a problem with the ingredients,

I bought mine from lidl and they're absolutely fine?

I always have a stockpile from whever they are on offer. Haven't had any problems but I always make mine into a quiche with other fillings. Don't know if that would disguise any problems??

Back