Anyone high 9 stone and wants to get to low 9's?

Ladies you sound exactly like me. I used to be 9st but after piling on the pounds in 2012 I went up to 10.5. Managed to shift a few to get back into 9st bracket but I seem to just be STUCK at either 9st12 or if I'm lucky 9st9. Try as I might I just can't get below 9st7 and it's killing me because I used to be 9st! Anyway enough numbers, I know totally what you mean about social events getting in the way. It is so hard, and what with so many weddings to go to,it's impossible to keep on SW at events like that isn't it! I also need my OH to propose soon so I can start Operation Wedding Dress, what a great incentive! Anyway good luck ladies, think positive!

Hi, I'm new to this and sw! Im on my 3rd week now! I started at 10.2 and now 9.12. I really want to get to the high 8's but weight seems to be coming off slowly! Is there anything I can do to make it get off faster? Thank you xxx

Anyone about who is doing what the title says?? Thread a little outdated. Hoping there's others trying to same? Reached initial target of 9st7 and after holidays I'm up a few but hoping to be 9st by Sept 1st.

Yes me! I've been wanting to get into the low 9's for what seems like forever. I get close but then go back up. Good luck, we can do it. I may mix up SW with at 5:2 at some point.

Just joined the site to join this thread! Down from 12at after having my second baby. Currently 10.1-6:oops: so hoping to be in high 9s very very soon! X

I weighed myself this morning after being back on SW for one week and I'm down to 9.9 :) not convinced it'll stick/the scales are correct as I was 10.2 a couple of days ago, but I don't mind that kind of fluctuation when it takes me below 10! I've kept the scales in the same spot, weighed same time of day etc so I'm hoping it's pretty true!

Back