Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Wannabe skinnymini said:
Please can I join? I started at 15st 5.5lbs and at weigh in yesterday I was 10st 13lbs. Not quite sure where I want to target. Getting in the 9s would be a dream come true. I hit a plateau I while back. I wrote everything down, drank more water, did more exercise and it started to come off again. I know it's disheartening but it will start coming off again.
Nice to meet you all :)

Wow amazing weight loss. Well done you! X

alexisemma31 said:
Can I join?

I rejoined at 12st 2lbs, and it seemed to take me forever to get under 11st. I'm now 10st 11lbs but its coming off very slowly.

I've written everything down this week, upped the exercise (2 zumba sessions and 3 biggest loser wii workouts) and the scales still aren't moving. Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I feel like I'll never get back to my target (9stone 7lbs).

Do you think its harder to lose second time round? It dropped off me last time.

I feel exactly the same. 1st time I did SW I only had 1 1/2 stone to lose and it came off in 6 weeks, I've been going for 11 weeks now and I'm stuck at 18lbs lost. Frustrating! So I know how you feel, I want to throw the scales out of the window when I step on and see STS!!!!

Beckyftwx said:
This is me! I am 10st8, tryna get in the lower end of 9 stones before my hol in July? Too ambitious maybe?

It is achievable but I'm struggling like he'll right now, not with the plan, my weight just seems stagnant.

heartsareyoung said:
Me! I started at 11 stone 13, lost 1st 1lb in 5 weeks, had a 5 month break (only put on a lb, wooho) and now I'm back on it til I reach target! I'd love to be into the 9s by July.

Great going! What plan are you following EE, green, red or a mix of all 3?

jennyc_uk said:
Me! 10st 3.5lb got another 2lb to hit my club 10 which was going to be my target but after looking at some of the stories in the mag I've decided to keep going! I can't remember my weight starting with a 9 since I hit puberty lol!!
Hoping to get my club 10 this week, weigh in tomorrow but feeling heavy this week :( would love to hit c10 before my holiday a week on Saturday xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for weigh in, let us know how you get on!

Btw what days does everyone weigh in? Do you all go to class or anyone else doing it from home?

Xx

Crazyfool said:
Hello I started at 11 .2 1/2 but I lost 7lbs on my own before joining. I have done SW among others countless times and I only ever seem to be able to get to 10.4 . I am currently at 10.7 . I lose slowly and parties ,weddings etc always seem to get in the way. I honestly cannot ever remember being in the 9's as an adult . I am desperate this time around to get to goal and stay there .

Keep plugging away at it, it'll cone right in the end, if ur impatient like me I know how you feel. I had a huge rant last week as I was hoping I finally got under 10st 7lbs but missed by 1 blooming lb! I was like a woman possesed lol

Katerpillar said:
Hello - I'm soooo nearly in the 10's can I join?

I started SW at 12.1 and am now 11.0 (10.13 when I weigh at home in the Birthday Suit ha ha!!)

This time 2 years ago I weighed 9.5 :eek: I got away with eating practically anything I wanted for almost with little weight gain and then it hit me like a sack of taties! :rolleyes:

I will be in the 9's once again in this lifetime! WE CAN DO IT :D :D

Of course you can. Wow I can't believe how many of us are in the same bracket desperately trying to get back into the 9stones. It's great to know that there are others with the same targets x

Lilyb said:
I've just graduated from the 11s to the 10's, can I join you ladies?! Lost 2.5lbs this week bringing me to 10 stone 12, so 12.5lbs to go!!

Well done lily. Want to swap your loss with mine!!! I weigh in Friday, I'm hoping to god I'm 10st 6 so I can finally say I'm under 10 1/2 stone!!!!

Gem99 said:
Hiya Can I join I have been yo yoing around the same point now for a few months at my last weigh in I was 10st 9.5ibs my club 10 is 10st.8ibs, I cant decide where my target should either early 10's or maybe late 9's not sure I am now currently the lowest I have been for 10 yrs, I have switch from EE to doing red and green and EE at weekends hopefully that will kick start me.

Welcome gem, I'm doing EE but have been slipping in a few red days to try and push me in the right direction!

Good luck, let's us know how it's going x

I don't know if I will ever see 9 stones again.. The way I'm going! 3rd weigh in tomorrow and I'm being bad.. Not good!! :/ x

Kimmy x said:
I don't know if I will ever see 9 stones again.. The way I'm going! 3rd weigh in tomorrow and I'm being bad.. Not good!! :/ x

Don't fret, just see how u get on and if it's not what u'd hoped for just look forward to the next weigh in! U'll be fine x

Kankles said:
Don't fret, just see how u get on and if it's not what u'd hoped for just look forward to the next weigh in! U'll be fine x

Me! 10 stone my arse , I wish kankles. Not been that since 1995 wedding day. Wouldn't mind getting in the 12's first. Pants ain't it .

Good luck poppet. One day I might get on this page.

I'm with u there pebbles, I don't think I've been in the 9stone bracket since my 20's and that was 20 years and 4kids ago !!!! Lol

I was 10 stone 9.5 maybe 2 weeks back, think I am around 11 now, but by Sunday weigh in I will be under 11. Lowest I've managed to get to is 10 stone 7.5.

Target is 9 stone 7, so a way to go yet. Started at 0.5lb under 13 stone, so 2 stone down, 1.5 to go! (sounded a lot better at 10 stone 7.5 when I could say 2.5 stone down 1 to go!!! best get back there so!!) Definately struggling to get under 10 stone 7 though!

Hi - I started SW March last year at 11st 4lbs now 10st. Best wi was 9lb 12lb just before Christmas, but since then have been diagnosed with underactive thrioyd, which has really slowed my weight loss down. Target is 9st 7lbs, so not that far to go. I seemed to have plateaued lately, which is a little frustrating......will keep going however!

Hi - I started SW March last year at 11st 4lbs now 10st. Best wi was 9lb 12lb just before Christmas, but since then have been diagnosed with underactive thrioyd, which has really slowed my weight loss down. Target is 9st 7lbs, so not that far to go. I seemed to have plateaued lately, which is a little frustrating......will keep going however!

Can I ask you if you don't mind what symptoms you experienced with your underactive thyroid. I'm having tests done myself at the moment.

2lbs off for me and if I get 1.5lb off next week I'll get my stone sticker . I'm starting to really think I might just get into the 9's .... first time ever lol !!!

Hi I am having the same problem I started at 11.7 last year gradually came off with to 10.3 and then for 6 months not a change at all!!! I done more excersise and still nothing ok so I didn't stick to it exactly then I started to and the first 3 weeks I lost 4 pound and put on a pound so went back to the same now in the past two weeks I am 10 St!!! So happy but I want to get into then 9 it would be great but it is a very slow process and drinking water and eating more fruit honestly helped me loose those stubborn 3lbs hopefully next week I can get u dee 10

Can I ask you if you don't mind what symptoms you experienced with your underactive thyroid. I'm having tests done myself at the moment.

Hi - mostly muscle aches/cramps (esp in arms & legs), tiredness, difficutly in concentrating at work, insommnia. Also have been told that I am going thru early menopause too! Just about to have second blood tests to confirm. Hope you are ok - are your symptons similar? Thanks to SW, I am maintaining rather than gaining any weight at the moment.....

Hiya :)

I'm 10st 8.5lbs, been hovering between here and 10st 6lbs for a few months now but I've got my healthy eating head on at the mo so hoping I'll be in the 9's soon!

Good luck everyone, my weigh in is on a Monday morning xx

Back