Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Me! Me! I'm currently 11st 2lbs and desperate to get down to next stone bracket. My weight always slows down when I want to go down a stone. Grr! Why is it so hard to get off but so easy to put on?!

:wave_cry:can I join the 10 stone express too?

I started at Christmas at 12 st 5 1/2 and went down to 11 st 4, but put half back on again last week, and think I may gain again this week :cry: But I want to get into that 10st bracket, haven't been there in 10 years!:eek:

Mel

Me! I haven't been on here in ages....i weighed 11-2 this morning and i can't seem to get down into 10's for longer than a few days.....in about ten yrs! I haven't updated my stats in yonks. I must get back into sw and minimins. I suppose i should be glad i haven't put more weight on really. Good luck everyone!! Xxxxxxxx

Yes please! Last time I was in the 10s I vowed to never be in the 11s again...so when I re-started SW a few weeks ago I was just in the 12s! Arggh!! At weigh-in this morning was 11.06 so am hoping to be in the 10s in 3 weeks :)

Good Luck everybody xxx

Well done Lumps - you'll be there in no time!

Well I WI tomorrow and pray I've lost a lb so I'm 11st 4 and get my two stone off award. I really don't think it's going to happen though as I've not been 100% this week. On the April challenge thread I'm aiming for 6lbs off for the month which will take me into the 10s. Bring it on!

Thanks Lily, I'll report back tomorrow!

I know, am quite close, but with Easter and all these bank holidays coming up...!!! April is birthday month for most of my family too which means lots of nice meals! Will have to be on my best behaviour!

I'm in! Starting weight 11st 8lbs. Trying to get to 9st 8lbs! 9lbs to go for the 10 stone bracket!

First WI on Thursday :-S

C'mon all the 10-something-wannaber's! :character00115:

WE CAN DO IT!!!!

WI for me tonight... I'm gonna get that 2 stone award... I will!!! :)

Good luck Electrablue - let us know how you get on!

Good luck everyone! I'm trying to increase my super speed foods this week. How many syns do you normally have? I started with 10-15 and now use most of my syns but wondered if it's worth cutting back now I'm getting nearer to target x x

Back