anyone in the 13stones wanting to get into the 12stones??

Hey out there!

As I'm now in the 13s by the skin of my teeth I thought I'd post on here to see if there are any other 13ers out there!

Come on guys - lets smash this into the 12s! :happy036:

Polly x

hello :) am just starting out and weighing in at 13 stone 8.. if i have a good first week i know potentially i could maybe make the 12's next week...good luck to everyone for a super fabulous week x:D

Hi TT!

You're a little ahead of me at the moment but a similar target weight. You could smash it into the 12s for next week, fingers crossed for you!

Oh how I can't wait for those 12s :gimi:

Polly x

I've done it, into the 12s this morning :)

Anyone else still in the 13s - 1'm 13 4 and starting on my packs tomorrow :)

I'm stopping by here, just a quick stop I hope :)

In the 13's now (13.11) Yay!! Now on 'Operation Twelves.' :upyours:

I'm stopping by briefly - having been on Exante for 5 days with a starting weight of 13.7 hopefully I'll be down to the next bracket on Tuesday's weigh in day! Let's smash it everyone - this forum is helping me keep my cravings at bay...

Week 4 weigh in today and snuck down to 13st13.5 so scraped myself into this group. I have lost just over 2 stones to get here so suspect I will be here for a while but I am delighted to have made it into this group!

Static rhubarb - how did yesterday's weigh in go? Have you moved groups yet?

Hi everyone.

Thought I'd say hi and join the group. I'm a top end 13 stoner looking to get into the 12a ASAP!!

Waiting for my packs to arrive. Was supposed to start tomorrow ☹️ But courier company are useless!

Back