Anyone restarting? 2015 buddy group?

19/19 today. Pleased with that. That's day 7 done and dusted.

Finished on 21.5/19. Pre-TOM munchies. But it could have been so, so much worse!

Had a lovely dinner of cauliflower and cheese sauce. The cheese sauce being a jar of homepride's cheese and bacon bake. 3.5vp for half the jar. I would definitely have it again.

Day 9. Totally messed up. It's going to be a long road. Back on it tomorrow and I may as well write today off. I'm not going to be able to claw it back.

Day 10. Finishing the day on 16/19. It won't make much of a dent into yesterday's scoffathon but so be it.

Turned down a Krispy Kreme today so dead chuffed about that!

Hi , I'm starting fresh again tomorrow , have been going to group but just can't seem to get back in v the swing of things , I find the old points much easier, it's just a shame there isn't much going on here , I wish the vintage points wa more popular on here as the support makes a big difference .I've been out for lunch today and had birthday cake . So fresh start , I think the main thing is gettin straight back on it Dander s , good luck xx

Well done Sam on making the decision.

I've been around the houses with every diet over the past couple of years but am back to what works for me.

Finishing on 16/19 today. Very pleased with that. I think it's day 10?

Nope day 11. Woo hoo!!!

Well done Danders , yesterday was not very well plannned for me so I messed up again, but that is it I have made my salad for lunch and had porridge for breakfast !! Heres to willpower !

That's good. How about making a free soup to have on standby?

How did you get on today Sam?

Another 16/19 day. Trying to do the quick start week. I can't remember what it's called but I know it's sticking with 16 points for a maximum of 2 weeks.

Today has been quite easy. It's weird that some days are easier than others.

Slightly over today - 20.5/19 but had some points in the bank.

Fell off the wagon today. Climb back on it tomorrow I guess.

I'm so glad I found this thread.

I much prefer the old points system to the way they do it now. I know the formula for working out the old points and so I just do that for pretty much everything I eat.

I remember some stuff was free on the old system, so I count them as free still (what I can remember anyhows), like butternut squash, cucumber, carrots, onions etc.

Everything else I do the formula for.

For the people that say that fell off the wagon on a day, there's always the Wendie Plan that you could try where you eat less on the other days.

I'm having to start again!!! I'm supposed to be on 19 pts per day but I'm going to try 25 pts and cut back from there. To ease myself in gently!!! It's better than all the binging that I'm doing surely?!

Hi i lost weight before doing the old plan and got to 8 stone ten from ten stone 7 fast forward a few years and im now over 15 stone. I find this uncomplicated so going to give it another try im starting officially from monday so i can save points for weekend if i want to but i have been having my 24 points since yesterday so im not totally shocked monday good luck everyone :)

Hi i lost weight before doing the old plan and got to 8 stone ten from ten stone 7 fast forward a few years and im now over 15 stone. I find this uncomplicated so going to give it another try im starting officially from monday so i can save points for weekend if i want to but i have been having my 24 points since yesterday so im not totally shocked monday good luck everyone :)

Hello!

Not many people here at the moment, but I tend to log in every day or so to see if there are any new messages.

I much prefer the old weightwatchers, so that's what I'm doing. This is day 5 and I have stuck to it 100%, except for tonight when I am having a few cheeky glasses of wine. Not going majorally over and have saved a couple over the last few days.

Hi Everyone!

I'm starting on Vintage Points today after coming across all my old books and calculator in my 'diet box' in the attic! I thought it had all gone astray in our house move, so chuffed that everything is still in fab condition :)

After trying shakes, slimming world, fasting etc this is the one plan that I feel most comfortable with, easiest to follow and fit into every day life.

Good luck to all following this plan!

Back