Anyone starting (or restarting) in Jan?

I went back today. Glad to be back in the game to be honest. 3lbs on...not too bad.

3lbs isn't a bad gain.

I feel horrible to be honest. I'm really bloated and I feel like there is a week of food just trapped in my tummy :-( Like you I'm very glad to be back on it!!! Just got on the scales and I've put on 1.25lbs which is far better than I expected but I feel about 3 stone heavier!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

i am restarting ww today after a year away from ww - have dabbled in other diets in the past year but have lost nadda

anyway - heres to a nice and healthy 2014 for all of us

xx

Hi all im starting today at home. Trying to lose baby weight to help my blood pressure! I dont know my points im trying 29 as I cant afford to sign up with the new baby

I'm starting ww again tomorrow after indulging tooo much at Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I restarted today and I'm STARVING! I have been eating so much and all the wrong things! Need my tummy to shrink quickly ?

Hi all im starting today at home. Trying to lose baby weight to help my blood pressure! I dont know my points im trying 29 as I cant afford to sign up with the new baby

if u say ur weight n height someone may work out ur points allowance for u :)

For those who are thinking of classes, think monthly pass is on offer for £10 first month. Might be enough to just get you started....maybe. Good luck ladies

I have re-started tracking again today after the Christmas festivities.
December was a total write off and I have gained 4lb or 5lb over the month.
Back on it today though - NY resolution is to 1) get the December gain off; 2) restart my jogging campaign; 3) lose an additional half a stone by my birthday in March.

I have re-started tracking again today after the Christmas festivities.
December was a total write off and I have gained 4lb or 5lb over the month.
Back on it today though - NY resolution is to 1) get the December gain off; 2) restart my jogging campaign; 3) lose an additional half a stone by my birthday in March.

Good luck!

Back