April Challenge - 116.5lbs lost!!!!

This is just what I need :):)

Put me down for 12lbs

Weigh in Monday's

Thanks

Bm2lm xx

Ok think we're all up to date again.

If youre a Monday person there are 5 Mondays in April, so it either gives you an extra week or alternatively leave your first week til next week - what ever you prefer.

Im going to go for the 5 week option and increase my goal by 2lbs :)

Hi,

I'll start the count down from next Monday:)

Bm2lm xx

Ok think we're all up to date again.

If youre a Monday person there are 5 Mondays in April, so it either gives you an extra week or alternatively leave your first week til next week - what ever you prefer.

Im going to go for the 5 week option and increase my goal by 2lbs :)

I forgot to mention Im a CD'er doing SS :):)

Hiya, You havent added my weigh in day :cry: It is thursday. Thanks muchly :hug99:

jane
(Weigh day is Tuesday)
April goal is 12lbs
Week 1 -2lb:) (had a naughty day last week)
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

can i please join in?

Diet - WW
Weigh day - Tuesday
Goal - 10lbs

ive lost 3lbs so far so that will leave me 7lbs to go!!! thanks

3lb for me this week ........x:)

Hi everyone,

im new to this (only been on CD for 4 days!) but this challenge does seem to be motivating so put me.

Put me down for a stone in April, my weigh in day is a saturday but soon changing to a wednesday so my week 2 weigh in may not be as big as only 4 days between week 1 and 2.

Good luck kirsty......x

Hi.

I'd love to join your April challenge.

My goal is to lose 7lb. I weigh in on a Tuesday and lost 1/2lb this week. Only 6 1/5 to go.

Thanks guys :cool:

its really nice to see the realistic targets for everyone, at least knoone will be disapointed at the end, good luck and im sure we will all complete our challenge with a big smile!!!

did anyone know minimilks are only 1/2 point, i have just eaten 3 (ive still got points left to)

2lbs for me this week :)

Hi everyone can I join your April challenge??
I have been reading the threads since last year but this is my first post. I am on the cambridge diet and in the first 10 weeks lost 43lb. I have lost another 8.4lb since but am finding it really hard to go back on ss to lose the last 2 stone to get to my target weight. Any support would be appreciated.

Thanks

Week 1 9.6lb (15st 0lb)
Week 2 5.4lb
Week 3 4.0lb
Week 4 5.0lb
Week 5 3.0lb
Week 6 4.2lb
Week 7 5.8lb
Week 8 1.8lb
Week 9 3.6lb
Week 10 0.4lb
Week 11 0.4lb(started eating)
Week 12 +0.8lb
Week 13 -2.2lb
Week 14 -2.8lb
Week 15 +2.4lb
Week 16 -1.0lb
Week 17 -5.0lb
Week 18 +3.8lb
Week 19 -2.8lb
Week 20 -1.4lb (11st 4.6lb)

Hello Britney,well done so far.
Perhaps the april challenge will give you that little extra nudge you need to get back on track?;) :D

Back