Are many still on the JUDD diet?

Haha, the cold weather makes me want to eat more, too! I should have a plan for my down day...it would make it easier to stick with it. I usually skip breakfast (I'm never hungry in the mornings anyway) and eat a light lunch. Then by dinnertime I'm starving and am tempted to go over my daily calories.

Today I had a small bowl of vegetable soup for lunch and tea with no milk, then in the evening I had a small salad and a sandwich. I don't do the prepackaged foods thing that the alternate day diet recommends, so I have to kind of estimate my calories. I'm confident that I stayed under 600, which is my goal. (It should be 500 but I've always found that just isn't enough - the extra 100 seems to make a big difference for me.) I'm thinking about having a snack, though! :eek:

How was your down day? Do you plan your meals out in advance?

I never have breakfast either :)

Sounds like your Down Day went well! Yes the extra 100 calories makes such a difference

I really should plan out my meals but I never do, I just have whatever I fancy from the low cal foods I've bought. I need to find things to do on my down days to keep myself busy, otherwise the urge to eat the foods Im craving gets too much lol

How is your up day going?

BrightonBetty - how are you getting on?

Hi guys :)

I am getting on ok. Not so good with the diet, it's all so messed up. Some days I end up eating nothing and then sometimes eat lots and it's all over the place... Glad to hear you 2 are getting on alright :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Betty I know what you mean. Are you going to carry on? x

I know what you mean too, Betty. I haven't been sticking with JUDDD very closely. Today I had lunch plans and, while I did just have a small salad, I find it impossible to estimate calories in restaurant meals. I'm eating healthily overall and am sure I'll drop a few pounds if I keep it up, which I guess is the main objective. I'd like to try to stick it out with JUDDD and hopefully lose the weight a bit faster, though. We'll see, I guess!

Hi guys :)

Well I have decided to give slimming world another go! OH and I have decided to try for another baby so want to introduce some healthy eating and hopefully carry on throughout the pregnancy :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Exciting stuff! Aw I really hope SW works for you and the two of you find yourself with a gorgeous healthy new-born soon :)

Back