Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Good morning all

Tis seriously scorching here today -so we are hiding indoors :p,

Well weigh in on Tuesday went well.... -3.5lbs for me :happy036:-so thats -11.5lbs in 3 weeks and I have now lost a little more than Charlie weighs -it really makes you realise just HOW much difference carrying a few extra lbs can make...when I pick him up he feels like a sack of spuds :p. I still have a way to go... but we are heading in the right direction,

Well Im afraid I have already eaten my lunch :eek: -now I know its early, but I only grabbed fruit for brekkie and as Charlie went to sleep on the sofa I decided to take advantage and actually get to eat my meal slow time, I swear I almost inhale my meals most of the time -its a case of get it down my neck before little dumpling bum decides he wants something and he wants it NOW :giggle:. SO I have had left over balsamic beef with curly kale and then I zapped a jacket in the micro mmmmm and all for 1 syn :D, dinner tonight will be a beef noodle stir-fry -should be about 2 syns max -depending on what I throw in the marinade ;).
I managed to get the house blitzed this morning -hubby and charlie amused each other so it gave me time to dash through and do the essentials -so now it looks livable again :D.
Charlie has his first lot of jabs tomorrow -so pinkies crossed it doesn't make him feel poorly -I have been and got a bottle of calpol "just in case"..... I know they used to suggest giving a small dose before he has his jabs so I may well do that.
ooooooooooh and as Bumpsy is now 8 weeks old I get another HEX :giggle: -so that means on EE I can have 6hex and on red/green I can have 8 :eek: -I seriously can't use em all... on EE I tend to have 2 heB and then it will be 4heA -I can get through loads of milk, and I like to do some green days as then I can turn the Bs into cheese if I want to... I shouldn't complain though as I rather have too many to eat than not enough -and it will only be until Charlie starts weaning -then they will start reducing again. I reckon I will be doing well if I can get him to 6 months before he needs to start on a little something else... he is a hungry baby *its in his genes* :p... so I reckon 4 months and I may have to give in and let him start -although I will wait n see if I can keep up with him first lol.

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my little man -he has become the centre of our world -the little monkey already holds his head up on his own and when he is on his tummy his arms n legs go like the clappers (he just need to get his belly off the floor :p) although on his mat he does manage to move backwards by wriggling so much -gawd help us once his is mobile :eek: -Thats one of the reasons I really want to get as much of my weight off as possible -as well as wanting to get into all my gorgeous clothes -I have loads that are still unbagged -I got all those from matalan last year ready for this summer -obviously before I knew I was expecting :eek: -so I have loads I can't even remember-still it gives me loads of new clothes to look forward too,,,
TakeItEazy -I popped over for a read on the other sit and I didn't post as I hardly recognised anyone :eek: -I really should try and join in again -so don't be surprised if I appear ;)-Has Dizzy been missing a while then? hope she is OK! hope you are well.
ANyway -enough waffle Im off for a relax with a pint of water before Charlie wakes up,,,,,
Have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work...

Hi Capricorn.

Wow! I go awol and off plan for a while (ok, a long while!) and back I come to find out that not only had you lost 11 stone (way to go you!) but that you were pregnant and now have an amazing baby boy!!!! :happy096:

I have eventually come back around to Slimming world - lost 2 1/2 stone last time before falling off the wagon big time ....... put most of it back on and now have dragged myself back on the wagon. I am now going to classes instead of doing it online myself and so far have wowed myself - 15.5lb in 4 weeks!!!!!!! I had my first every SOW last night having lost 5lb in a week - not sure how!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, congrats and great to see some familiar faces now I have popped back on here.

Good luck with it all.

Hannah2 x

Good morning all

Another attempt to post whilst jiggly pants is napping on the sofa *shhhhhhhh* he mustn't know Im here :p. Bless his little socks he decided at 3am that the only suitable place to sleep would be on his tummy -welded to my front...in THIS weather :eek: -so we toddled downstairs and settled on the recliner -he looked very pleased with himself and went straight off to sleep -I on the other hand didn't :zz:. So since I have managed to unstick him from me I have had fruit for my 1st brekkie and wholemeal toast with poached eggs for my 2nd brekkie, taken out salmon to have with salad for lunch, mince out to make my cheese topped mince n potato layer, chopped a pineapple into tubs in the fridge, got the washer on, done the steamer and I think thats about me for now :giveup:.

Well it was weigh in for me last night and I lost 5lbs :bliss:-making me slimmer of the week and the month having lost 1st2.5lbs in 4 weeks :gimi:. Im quite amazed as Im not getting the exercise I used to -so I can only assume that it is down to the energy Im using to keep up with Charlies demand for milk.... and boy oh boy is he a little greedy pants -I must admit though that Im not able to use all the extra HeXs I get as Im now allowed an extra 4 -if I turn them into A's though its easier as I can always use milk-still Im not going to make myself eat what I don't need.

Its odd because even though I have less time or inclination to be in the kitchen Im still eating very well and no junk -I swear its because Im aware that what I eat I will pass some on to chicky pants, so in an odd way its making it easier to eat properly :D. My plan is to be at target in time for Charlies 1st birthday -I see no point in putting pressure on myself and every lb off is a step in the right direction.

HI Hannah -nice to see you back -and what a cracking come back you have made :clap: -Im are you finding it better at class? Even though I know the information and was doing it I seem to enjoy a little competition -and it helps that the new class is on the end of our street ;). Hope you pop by again -keep up the great work!!
Thanks Wechie... hope you are well my lovely....

Well my annabell carmel weaning book has just come through the door -thought I would get organised ready for little greedy bum starting on solids in a few months (any excuse for a cook book :p)-so I will see if I can get 1/2hr with it before someone wants feeding..
Have a lovely day everyone..

Hi

Well done you on your stonking loss too!!!! Must be hard coping with food and baby at the same time, let alone lack of sleep!!!!

Lost another 4lb this week and was SOW again!!!! Not sure what I am doing but wish I could work it out so I can keep doing it!!!!!!!

Hope it continues though, going on holiday at end of July and want to loose as much as possible by then. Hoping not to put too much on whilst on holiday but also dont want to ruin holiday by only focusing on making sure food is slimming world friendly!

Anything slimming world friendly in the cook book??? carrott and brocoli mush????!!!!!

H2 x

We've used the annabel karmel meal planner book for Bella, it's really good but there was a few months when she really went off everything home cooked. Luckily back on it now as I had a freezer full of baby food I had to chuck out!
Going to make her sweet potato with orange for tea, and pasta with butternut squash and tomato for tomorrow.

Well done on your losses, you're doing so well!

How you doing Cap? And more importantly how little Charlie boy? :D Hope you are all well and enjoying family life :family2:

Back