Babybuffys lets try again diary !!!

Wednesday back too it !!!!

Weigh in 1.5 on :( !!!!
I'm so disappointed in myself I sound like a broken record that's 2.5 lbs off in 7 weeks !!!!! Disgraceful !!!!

Right here's today's food

image-1587087192.jpg

Blt sandwich

Warbutons sandwich thin pizza & Sw chips

image-1803375081.jpg

Syns

Mayo 1 syn
BBQ sauce 2 syns
Ketchup 1 syn
Sandwich thin 5 syns

Going to try and have bigger meals too stop my picking & off shopping tomorrow for lots off yummy fruit too pick at !!!

Hi gang !!!

I'm on my hols from work so having a little break from plan and enjoying my time off with hubby !!
We're going away this weekend too London and have afternoon tea 2 full breakys champagne chocolates all booked and paid for !!!
So going to enjoy my self and will be back to posting on Monday :)
This is technically my summer holidays and can't afford to go away as we're saving for Disney
My next holidays from work is 16 nov so will be back and ready on plan too get to target by Xmas !!

Also have ordered an exercise bike which I'm planning on doing every day / night as Sophie goes to full time school in sept !!
Hope everyone's well

Hello lovely lady, just popping by to subscribe!

Sounds like you've got a fab weekend ahead of you - as you say it's your jollies, so just enjoy yourself. You can pick up SW again once you're home and back in the swing of things. Afterall, if you can't indulge a little whilst on holiday, then when can you!? Have a great time :) xx

Hi everyone !!!!! Sorry for being missing in action !!!

But I'm back last week I gained 2lbs & this week after my weekend away I managed to scrape a maintain so as it stands at the mo I've lost 1.5lbs !!!
Bit pants but I'm here and raring to go !!!

I literally have nothing big planned now until our hols and Sophie's birthday in November so want to see how far I can get !!

I've really been struggling in this heat with heat lumps and my legs chaffing (sorry if tmi) but it's been horrible and nothing fits !!!

Right first meal on plan straight after weigh in

Stir fry & fruitopolis muller 0.5

image-505671388.jpg

Also not sure if anyone knows but these are only 1 syn

image-482866015.jpg

Morning :) Ooo I love a subway salad... We had one yesterday and I'll probably end up with another on the way home from Matty's orthodontist appointment lol.. How's things with you hun? Xx

Back