Babybuffys lets try again diary !!!

Breaky today

image-3743000979.jpg

So gutted at weigh in last night 1.5 on !!!!

Wanted to cry :(
Still really gutted but pushing on I don't know what's going on with me but something's not right
This is my weigh in results since I rejoined in jan
I'm now 1lb heavier than when I joined in jan

Maintain
+1.5
+0.5
+0.5
+1.5

What on earth is going on !!! I did a diary all last week too and this weeks class challenge is 10 speed foods a day !!!

Right well today's food looks like this I'm working 12-22.30 again !! Will be leaving at 8.30 to do school run then start my commute to work so will be out from 8:30 & won't be home till midnight !!

Breakfast

35g porridge oats (weighed )
Milk (measured)
Strawberries (SS)
Raspberries (SS)

Lunch

Will be a subway salad will update once I've picked it up
Salad cream (1.5 syns)

Tea

Chicken chasseur (2syns)
Mangetout (S)
Petit pois peas(SS)
Carrots (S)

Snacks
Fruit
Hifi bar (3syns)
Chicken & sweetcorn soup (homemade syn free)

Hey babybuffy I wouldn't let the little gain get you down, you seem to be right on track so I am sure it will show next week. I find for two weeks of the month I either gain or have a small loss because of fluid retention etc. so it could be something like that. Drinking more water might help?

Hey babybuffy I wouldn't let the little gain get you down, you seem to be right on track so I am sure it will show next week. I find for two weeks of the month I either gain or have a small loss because of fluid retention etc. so it could be something like that. Drinking more water might help?

Hi hun !!!oh thanks hun yeah I defo need to drink more i don't drink anywhere near enough have made more off an effort today with my drinks :)

Hiya hun! How are you? I'm sorry about your gain hun...don't let it get you down though, you know you'll soon shift it :) That breakfast pasta looks lush! Which book is that in? xx

Hi hun I'm good thanks
How are you doing ?? Will have to check in on your diary xx
I think the pasta is in the extra easy quick meals or something I can't remember off the top off my head lol :)

Hiya hun! I'm doing ok thanks...I'm actually looking forward to getting back to slimming world! It's been such a long time where I've just eaten rubbish that I'm completely fed up with it :) When you're a little less busy hun, would you mind posting the recipe for the breaqkfast spaghetti? the photo isn't quite big enough for me to read the recipe :) xxx

Hiya hun! I'm doing ok thanks...I'm actually looking forward to getting back to slimming world! It's been such a long time where I've just eaten rubbish that I'm completely fed up with it :) When you're a little less busy hun, would you mind posting the recipe for the breaqkfast spaghetti? the photo isn't quite big enough for me to read the recipe :) xxx

Hi hun sorry had a busy day and not had chance to post just going to put Sophie to bed then will post it x

Hi, here to subscribe!
Sorry to hear you had a little gain - I'm a very slow loser too, I've lost 6lbs since the start of January, but I find re-focussing and giving myself little challenges helps me stay on track. This week I'm doing a fishy week - meat free and 2 meals a day are fish. I don't eat a lot of fish so hoping it'll have a positive impact!

I'm loving all the pics and the recipe for tea sounds lovely!

I don't envy the shifts you work, I hope your daughter is a good sleeper xx

Hi, here to subscribe!
Sorry to hear you had a little gain - I'm a very slow loser too, I've lost 6lbs since the start of January, but I find re-focussing and giving myself little challenges helps me stay on track. This week I'm doing a fishy week - meat free and 2 meals a day are fish. I don't eat a lot of fish so hoping it'll have a positive impact!

I'm loving all the pics and the recipe for tea sounds lovely!

I don't envy the shifts you work, I hope your daughter is a good sleeper xx

Hi thanks and welcome !!!!

I wish my daughter was a good sleeper she sleeps terrible lol !!!

Back