Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Evening Brittany well done on the loss hun - hope tonights shift goes well and that your not too tired for your other job lol xxx

Hey Brittany, hope your well hun :). Just wanted to wish you good luck ahead of tomorrows weigh in. I hope you do super ! :D

Kay xx

Morning Britt! Hope you're well xxx

Hi all sorry I've had no Internet boo

Pleased to say I lost 1.5lb today but still haven't got my gain off from when my mam came.

Nearly got a pizza last night but my housemate stopped me. I'm pleased she did :)

Bought a hinari genie on amazon for 20 quid can't wait to use it... its a cheap version of a nutribullet
(Nothing rude) lol

how's everyone doing??? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Having a good week Britt?
I had a TERRIBLE blow out thurs-sat but been back on it since sun so hopefully that'll minimise tomorrows gain :-/

Hey Brittany, well done on your loss hun, hope you had a lovely weekend :). Looking forward to seeing more of you on your diary ! :D

Kay xx

Hiya.
How's you?

Hope your well x x

Hi everyone!!!!!
Hope everyone has had a great easter :)
I still have no Internet grrrr

How is everyone doing???

My mam turned up on Thursday so my food has not been good yet again I think I might be even heavier (I'm too scared to look)
But today I made vegetable lasagne again and that's all I've had today which was free with 2 x hea :)
Also downloaded an app called track your water which tells you when to drink

Has anyone seen the go chef? I want one to go with my 8-1 blender can you tell I've been watching shopping channels pmsl

Hope everyone is doing fabulous

Xx

Hi Brittany! Good to see you on here... No internet is a pain, I know. It's almost sad how much we rely on it these days.

I've hit a bit of a wall so am sort of restarting. Easter hols were great but I've been really on and off, and can feel my clothes getting tighter again! :(

Evening Brittany - Awww having your mum visit was lovely. Why does life always seem to get in the way eh lol. xx

Hi Brittany! Good to see you on here... No internet is a pain, I know. It's almost sad how much we rely on it these days.

I've hit a bit of a wall so am sort of restarting. Easter hols were great but I've been really on and off, and can feel my clothes getting tighter again! :(

Me too!!! We can do it!!!!!!!
It's just about getting back into a routine :)

Evening Brittany - Awww having your mum visit was lovely. Why does life always seem to get in the way eh lol. xx

It is nice but she buys unhealthy stuff lol
We've had baby jacket potatoes smothered in butter and wine tonight
She's going tomo so will get back into a routine :)
How are you???

Hi all

Today was my last counselling session, I actually got a bit choked up when I gave my counsellor a thank you card. I don't know if she realises how much she has helped me this year :)

Right going to weigh in tomo and I'm ready to get back on track :) I'm expecting a gain but hey ho can move on from this and . keep going. Finally get paid money (for one job) then wed (for the other) so I'm looking forward to getting new recipes :)

This week I'm going to try a recipe called raw cauliflower and feta tabbouleh. It will be 1-2 syns I think

Exciting

Hope everyone is ok :) xx

Yay ! Good to have you back Brittany, exciting's your getting paid so can do a yummy food shop, get plenty of inspiration on here for meals, your cauliflower recipe sounds yum ! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow hun, I know it won't be as bad as you think. Maybe you can make some soups this week too, you lost loads when you did last time. Looking forward to reading your regular posts. :p

Kay xx

I put 2.5 lb on oops...

Back on track had some malteasers for 9.5 syns but not having any other syns today I don't think

Had a whole pineapple for my breakfast

Vegetable lasagne with loads of beetroot (hea)

And tonight think I'm going to have porridge or beans on toast depending on how hungry I am

Hope everyone is ok xz

Back