back in group :-)

Hey, that's fantastic! I think if you lose too much in your first week the second week can be a bit of a struggle and you;d end up gutted to only lose a pound or something. But that's a brilliant start!

Hey, that's fantastic! I think if you lose too much in your first week the second week can be a bit of a struggle and you;d end up gutted to only lose a pound or something. But that's a brilliant start!

Thanks hun, you helped me to put things in perspective :)

Having one of those days where im feeling miserable and irritated. ....must try not to reach for food as a comfort :/

Having one of those days where im feeling miserable and irritated. ....must try not to reach for food as a comfort :/

Oh I've been there. Try to treat yourself within your syns and I find that filling up on free foods, like a big plate of spag bol or something can be just as comforting. But then again I've been having on average one day a week off plan too as it will give me somewhere to go if the losses slow down or stop. If you think of it as a long term plan you can allow that extra bit of flexibility. Hope you're ok hun. x

Oh I've been there. Try to treat yourself within your syns and I find that filling up on free foods, like a big plate of spag bol or something can be just as comforting. But then again I've been having on average one day a week off plan too as it will give me somewhere to go if the losses slow down or stop. If you think of it as a long term plan you can allow that extra bit of flexibility. Hope you're ok hun. x

Thanks hun.ive gone to the other extreme now where I dont want anything to eat.ive used 11 syns but no free or super free foods :/ need to give myself a kick up the bum I think.Beats me why what we eat is always affected by our emotional status :-( x

Thanks hun.ive gone to the other extreme now where I dont want anything to eat.ive used 11 syns but no free or super free foods :/ need to give myself a kick up the bum I think.Beats me why what we eat is always affected by our emotional status :-( x

Oh I know, its so weird, and so annoying! I've had so many 'hungry days' this week, I don't know what's up with me. And I can eat so much on this that there's no need to be hungry, ever. I think preparation is key, and this week I've not planned my meals in advance, and I've been low on superfree stuff. I will have to give myself a kick up the backside too I think!

You're doing well, keep reminding yourself of that!

Oh I know, its so weird, and so annoying! I've had so many 'hungry days' this week, I don't know what's up with me. And I can eat so much on this that there's no need to be hungry, ever. I think preparation is key, and this week I've not planned my meals in advance, and I've been low on superfree stuff. I will have to give myself a kick up the backside too I think!

You're doing well, keep reminding yourself of that!

Right! Bum very much kicked! Just sat and planned a menu for the whole week.Even planned super free snacks.No more letting food control me....im controlling my food :) Then maybe I can sort the rest of my life out lol x

Right! Bum very much kicked! Just sat and planned a menu for the whole week.Even planned super free snacks.No more letting food control me....im controlling my food :) Then maybe I can sort the rest of my life out lol x

Haha, well done you! I've been lying in bed playing candy crush! I'm having a very lazy Saturday... :)

Im thinking about a lazy day tomorrow but no doubt I'll be doing a roast.Im try to stick to traditional meal done in a slimming world way because nobody knows (apart from bestfriend) that im doing slimming world.i have to pretend im meeting friends for coffee every friday morning lol x

Im thinking about a lazy day tomorrow but no doubt I'll be doing a roast.Im try to stick to traditional meal done in a slimming world way because nobody knows (apart from bestfriend) that im doing slimming world.i have to pretend im meeting friends for coffee every friday morning lol x

Haha, your family will be wondering why they're all losing weight! For me that's the best thing about SW, I'm eating mostly the same meals as before but using fry light instead of oil, lean mince etc. Its so good. We are having cod in breadcrumbs, chips, green beans and the syn free chip shop curry sauce off the SW website. Can't wait! We had the curry sauce on Monday for the first time and it was gorgeous...

Haha, your family will be wondering why they're all losing weight! For me that's the best thing about SW, I'm eating mostly the same meals as before but using fry light instead of oil, lean mince etc. Its so good. We are having cod in breadcrumbs, chips, green beans and the syn free chip shop curry sauce off the SW website. Can't wait! We had the curry sauce on Monday for the first time and it was gorgeous...

Ive just had a look at the recipe for curry sauce, sounds lovely.i'll have to try it out this week :)

Well, had a rubbish nights sleep but on a good note woke up feeling like ive lost weight lol but didnt dare weigh myself just in case the scales didnt agree with me.Today is a pjs day so just roast to cook :)

Well, had a rubbish nights sleep but on a good note woke up feeling like ive lost weight lol but didnt dare weigh myself just in case the scales didnt agree with me.Today is a pjs day so just roast to cook :)

Oh, you poor thing. I seem to lose more at weekends and I think its from getting more sleep. I woke at 6 this morning and weighed myself but went back to sleep until 9 and after that I had lost a pound, haha. Well after yesterday having a lazy day I've managed to out-do myself today. Had a really bad headache and feel rough like I'm getting a cold so I've barely moved. I did clean the bathroom but that's about all...

Hope you enjoy your roast dinner, sounds yummy! I've got the munchies today big time, but I have WI tomorrow and I think I'm going to gain so trying hard not to pig out. I'll be delighted if I can stay the same this week.

Oh, you poor thing. I seem to lose more at weekends and I think its from getting more sleep. I woke at 6 this morning and weighed myself but went back to sleep until 9 and after that I had lost a pound, haha. Well after yesterday having a lazy day I've managed to out-do myself today. Had a really bad headache and feel rough like I'm getting a cold so I've barely moved. I did clean the bathroom but that's about all...

Hope you enjoy your roast dinner, sounds yummy! I've got the munchies today big time, but I have WI tomorrow and I think I'm going to gain so trying hard not to pig out. I'll be delighted if I can stay the same this week.

My lot are pestering to go down the beach to walk the dog, im still half asleep but feel a bit guilt if I say no because we wont have nice weather for much longer.Its only a short drive but just fancy snuggling up with a good book if im honest lol.Havent eaten much today but you can guarantee the night before weigh in I wont be able to stop! X

My lot are pestering to go down the beach to walk the dog, im still half asleep but feel a bit guilt if I say no because we wont have nice weather for much longer.Its only a short drive but just fancy snuggling up with a good book if im honest lol.Havent eaten much today but you can guarantee the night before weigh in I wont be able to stop! X

Haha, it'll be good exercise! I'm counting cleaning the bathroom as my exercise for the day, is that a bit of a cheat? I was tired enough after doing it so I'm gonna say its ok... Been quite stormy here today, make the most of the nice weather while you can!

Well car goes into the garage in half a hour.Dropping it off and walking to exeter services (basically opposite), having a coffee whilst waiting for the dreaded phone call to tell me ehats wrong and how much :/ but no matter what the result.....I will not comfort eat! Lol

Oh no, hope it's not too dear! Hate getting my car serviced in case they find something wrong with it. I've been feeling better today and have eaten really well so hopefully I can stay the same tonight for WI! They have the man of the year coming in to our group tonight - he lost over 17 stone and apparently he's a brilliant speaker, so looking forward to that. Just what I need after a pretty average week last week, a dose of inspiration!

Oh no, hope it's not too dear! Hate getting my car serviced in case they find something wrong with it. I've been feeling better today and have eaten really well so hopefully I can stay the same tonight for WI! They have the man of the year coming in to our group tonight - he lost over 17 stone and apparently he's a brilliant speaker, so looking forward to that. Just what I need after a pretty average week last week, a dose of inspiration!

Thats sounds fascinating, we havent had any said about man of the year . We're voting for woman of the year friday morning.i will be voting for a lady who has lost over 7 stone.She looks amazing. Car only cost £72...could of been alot worse and feels much better to drive now.i was really good at lunchtime (whilst completely stressed because of buying school uniform) I had a salad bowl :)

Yeah, our group voted for woman of the year last week, I voted for the only person who's name I knew, she started a week before me. She also voted for me, needless to say neither of us won, haha! Not sure about man of the year, there's only one man in our class and I think he only started recently so maybe you need to have more than 1 to have a vote, I dunno. A guy in my work knows this guy coming tonight though, he told me about him just before I started SW so have already read his story etc, but will be good to hear him speak. So glad you're back on the road! Salad bowls never fill me, I've had pasta with tomato sauce today though, was yummy!

Well I weighed myself today, which is usually my 'fat day' but it looks like I have lost atleast a pound so far this week, to be honest im happy if I only lose 1-2lbs a week.Although my eldest has asked me to spend her first week back at uni with her, which only gives me 3weeks to get back into my favourite outfits :/........living like a student for a week will be very interesting :O I dont drink either so im doing this sober lol x

Back