back on track

craigkara

well I`m back I need to get back on track and I know that keeping a diary here will keep me on track I lost nearly 4 st over last 2 years but over last 5 months I have gained about 8lbs I last got weighted at slimming world on the 27/11/2015 I was 11st 3lb my target was llst back in june I weighted 10st 8lb so I am not wanting to put on anymore weight I had ankle surgery on the 28/11/15 and I am now in plaster cast so I can't weight myself (probably a good thing at moment) I am usually quite disciplined when it comes to my diet but over last 2 weeks I have ate cakes, crisps, bread, you get the idea so I decided to clean house fresh start I threw out all the goodies from xmas sweeties cakes etc. Due to my ankle I am having to do my shopping online so I have planned ahead and ordered fruit & veg everything is planned for week ahead. i have pulled out my slimming world books and start from scratch my starting date on the 30/01/2014 i weighted 14st 1lb i do not want to put on weight again.

Welcome back craigkara:)

I have moved your thread to the SW forum as it will get more attention here.

Sorry to hear you had surgery and I hope your ankle will recover soon.

Well done on your weight loss and keeping most of it off!

Hi Craigkara,

Wow you sound like you defiantly know how to make SW successful.

I am at the 14st mark the most I have ever weighed - I need to make some changes - so instead on sitting in sofa for another hour before I get ready for work off to do ironing.

Any advice would be gratefully received - I was doing well the other day then brought jam doughnuts when I was in supermarket, yesterday at work hungry at lunch sucomed to a shop sandwich crisps and sandwich then all down hill from there.

My first goal is to get into my wedding dress before summer

Hope you have a great day

Cee Cee

hi just remove any temptation if your in supermarket and see sweets or cakes just think about the way u want to look. Half the time the minute you walk away from that temptation the urge to buy goes, take each day as it comes and don't be hard on your self if u slip just be extra good the next day. because I have had problems with my ankle I am unable to exercise and all the weight I lossed was through healthy eating I use to think I never ate that much but I learned it not how much you eat but what you eat I have started to keep a daily diary in the slimming world forum but if u need a diet buddy or just some ideas or suggestions just post me if you lose a little bit it give u such a urge to carry on
good luck - mandy

hi just remove any temptation if your in supermarket and see sweets or cakes just think about the way u want to look. Half the time the minute you walk away from that temptation the urge to buy goes, take each day as it comes and don't be hard on your self if u slip just be extra good the next day. because I have had problems with my ankle I am unable to exercise and all the weight I lossed was through healthy eating I use to think I never ate that much but I learned it not how much you eat but what you eat I have started to keep a daily diary in the slimming world forum but if u need a diet buddy or just some ideas or suggestions just post me if you lose a little bit it give u such a urge to carry on
good luck - mandy
Hi Mandy,

Absolutely would love a slimming buddy, as fall off the wago daily, I went to the supermarket on New Years Eve and stuck to shopping list first time ever and stayed away from the biscuits, cake & sweets apart from 2 finger kit Kats that will be my chocolate fix each day.

I do not know how to post you directly sorry, even thou I have been on this site a while I am sill learning.

You must feel amazing having lost so much weight, and seen massive change in your body shape - all amazingly positive

I agree once I see the scales move in the right direction and the size of my clothes change this will be my motivation however it always is difficult to start.

Keep in touch

Cee cee

Hi Mandy,

Absolutely would love a slimming buddy, as fall off the wago daily, I went to the supermarket on New Years Eve and stuck to shopping list first time ever and stayed away from the biscuits, cake & sweets apart from 2 finger kit Kats that will be my chocolate fix each day.

I do not know how to post you directly sorry, even thou I have been on this site a while I am sill learning.

You must feel amazing having lost so much weight, and seen massive change in your body shape - all amazingly positive

I agree once I see the scales move in the right direction and the size of my clothes change this will be my motivation however it always is difficult to start.

Keep in touch

Cee cee
Hi cee cee,
Well done on avoiding temptation its not easy especially when there is so much of it as I said 1 day at a time x

Hi cee cee,
Well done on avoiding temptation its not easy especially when there is so much of it as I said 1 day at a time x
An hour at a time at present, as soon as you say you want to achieve something that something always seems more difficult to reach But I will continue to stretch for it.

Still on track today, hopefully it will end being a good SW day

Back