Back to group and I will be lighter by Christmas

Woo hoo - found my size 12 jeans at the bottom of the cupboard and have got into them !

There is nothing better than that!!!

Thanks guys - it is brilliant but I still do have a long way to go. Feeling a bit fed up as I am in-between two big meals - we had people round last night and we are off for another Christmas dinner today. Kind of want to crack on and lose some more weight and get a bit closer to being healthy and slim. Never mind, will go for SP on Monday and Tuesday and back to normality on Wednesday.

Thanks guys - it is brilliant but I still do have a long way to go. Feeling a bit fed up as I am in-between two big meals - we had people round last night and we are off for another Christmas dinner today. Kind of want to crack on and lose some more weight and get a bit closer to being healthy and slim. Never mind, will go for SP on Monday and Tuesday and back to normality on Wednesday.

Hey all my xmas food is outta way buy im still on xmas mode. I havent gone off plan too much but need to get back to my usual normal self x

You got anything else in the diary for January nettee? We went out for mums bday lunch yesterday and I didn't eat anything. Had lunch when i got home. I know it's a bit lame but I just want a perfect month. 2.5 days down 27.5 to go!!

How much more do you want to lose nettee?

No - the rest if January should be ok now I think. DH has two days off mid month but we don't have any specific plans. Nice lunch out today and don't really need supper so putting Christmas behind me now.

I need to lose nearly another stone to be healthy. Then I want to keep going with my sw plan and be consistent And see where my weight stabilises. Easier said than done I know. If I set a target I worry that I will get there and then put the weight on again. Anything less than 9st 10lb sounds great to me and I also worry that below that weight I will lose motivation. Would be lovely also to be easily fitting into a size 10.

Well done with your perfect month - really hard to stay on track at a social occasion.

Monday morning - have been up in the night with sick children and feeling tired. Back to work and school on Wed so I need to get organised over today and tomorrow. Also need to do my two SP days and see if I can burn off the 4 lb I seem to have put back on. Back to circuits this evening so that might help.

SP day going well. Except for absentmindedly munching on a whole chili in my stir fry at lunch time - eeeeekkkk. I am feeling quite full on the low carb lunch which is surprising me.

Monday morning - have been up in the night with sick children and feeling tired. Back to work and school on Wed so I need to get organised over today and tomorrow. Also need to do my two SP days and see if I can burn off the 4 lb I seem to have put back on. Back to circuits this evening so that might help.

Oh no i hope your children feel better soon x

Thank you. One is improving, one has only just got it and the third is ok so far. Nasty bug.

Did my circuits and have had a good EE SP day. Feeling pleased. And full!

Thank you. One is improving, one has only just got it and the third is ok so far. Nasty bug.

Did my circuits and have had a good EE SP day. Feeling pleased. And full!

Im dreading it tomorrow when they go back to school :(

Couldn't make it to group today as I have two sick children but I did an unofficial weigh at home and have come in at 11st and 1/2 a pound - so a pound up over the christmas period which is not too bad. Time to start a new thread which I will link here but before I do I am going to copy my journey so far from my signature to here so that I can start fresh for 2015. Thanks for following me and see you over on my shiny new Thread.

Week 1: - 6lb :party0011:
Week 2: - 1lb - half stone award :D
Week 3: -2.5lb :bliss:
Week 4: -3lb :wow:
Week 5: -0.5lb
Week 6: + 4lb :break_diet:
Week 7: - 3lb ;)
Week 8: sts :)
Week 9: -4lb - Stone award :wee:
Week 10: -1lb (unofficial weigh in) :)
Week 11: +1lb :mad:
Week 12: -2lb - Club 10 award :stickdance: